Clubplanet Nightlife Community

true CP facts

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

tony

instead of making yerself look like an asshole on a messageboard...why not confront me on how much u dislike me, INSTEAD of standing outside Nessa with me and solbeam talking to me about car parts/add-ons and the such.

If you think im such a fucking dick who "puts on some pervert act" ..then why did u even bother wasting yer time to tell me about what to get this and that? Are u naturally a hypocrtie or do u just play one on cp?

Truthfully...i have no idea what your problem is with me, but i have no problem with u...i have seen u out way too many times and we talk....so what am i missing here?... or are u just pissed at me cause yer friends with Z and she was angry at me but we resolved the issue OR the fact that, yer lonely and miserable and i am not?

:confused:

Also...i would like to know about this pervert act that i put on on cause honestly....i have no problems at all in the women department...and of course u yerself know this cause u have seen me out with them.. you seem to boast about how u need sex and still miss yer old girlfriend....well how come i dont have problems like this?....dude movvvvvvvvvvvvve the fuck on.....if anything take all yer negativity twards people and use it to get yerself a girl or something that can make u happy...maybe a fucking carbon fiber hood idk.

It really kinda sucks finding shit out both through the grapevine and from reading...because then it makes u think that any bit of coolness u thought that person was from a conversation...is just fake as helllllll.

oh well whatev....

its just a dumb messageboard as they say right?

just wanted to clear the airwaves and say my part because i know that tony is better than that.

i would never stick my nose where it shouldnt be. i never had a problem with you, but why you going to start shit with people? you should really think of the shit you say before you say it.

well whatever i said i back it up 100% and i will never take any of it back. if you got a problem with it step up the plate.

Originally posted by gabo

just cause I wouldnt fuck youI am all talk?

aaaaaaahahahaha

ewwwwwww :laugh: :laugh: ha :rolleyes: I just wanted you to pull my hair . . . and ya did do that . . . go :jerkoff:

What I don't get is why you have to be such a fucken bitch, take a joke you fucken :boohoo: seriously babes, like someone said before maybe 2-3 people are serious . . . we know you are the biggest manwhore of them all . . . hair pullin, pussy eating freak :licker: Right ladies? ;)

(but you are all talk ;))

Oh..and another thing..next time someone has something to say to me...don't be a fucking pussy and hide behind someone elses name..!!! SAY IT...but for now, whoever you are (and I'm pretty sure I know who it was) I have one word for you...PUSSY!!!!

Get a life people...open your eyes, look in the mirror...GROW THE FUCK UP

Originally posted by sexxyme

Oh..and another thing..next time someone has something to say to me...don't be a fucking pussy and hide behind someone elses name..!!! SAY IT...but for now, whoever you are (and I'm pretty sure I know who it was) I have one word for you...PUSSY!!!!

so why the fuck are you mad at me? if you think you know who it is??? it sure isnt me...

Originally posted by sexxyme

Get a life people...open your eyes, look in the mirror...GROW THE FUCK UP

...i dont know what's goin on....but i think u r BOOOOOOTY~FULL!