Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexxybabydee

BUY DANIELLA BOOBS FUND!

Hey guys, Well this is my new thing

I want to have nicer breasts. Now I know some of you are like "what your crazy you have nice ones already" WELL! This is where it works out for you. Once I get breast implants the site will get a bit more interesting.....if you know what I mean ;)...

MY GOAL: $7,000

WHAT IS BEING DONE: My breasts will be lifted and the implant will make me a full C cup

WHAT YOU GET IF YOU DONATE:

$20+ = 5 Custom pictures (Before or After Boobs)

$50+ = 10 Custom pictures (Before or After Boobs)

$100+ = 1 Free month Member ship to the site, 10 Custom pictures (Before or After Boobs), 10 minute 1 on 1 cam chat

$1000+ = 3 Free Months Membership to the site, 30 Custom pictures (Before or After Boobs), 20 minute 1 on 1 cam chat, Your pick of 3 items of merchandise

OMG..ILL GIVE YOU A G, JUST FOR ONLY a 5 MINUTE 1 ON 1 CHAT :rolleyes:

serisouly though...even I thought you were better than this

where is GA when you need him???

so what... if i was a girl and looked hot i would do the same if not more... shit you know how much cabbage she prolly makes off that site??? not only that id be milkin old fuckers for their cashish, dykin' it out with wealthy businesswoman, and bankin' it all... all in zero coupon bonds, and low risk BC's... forget it...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

how bad can it be if there non-nudes. at least theres money in it. like missy eliot says aint no shame ladies do your thang, just make sure you ahead of the game...

right the fuk on!! lol

WILL THIS MADNESS EVER END!! DAMNIT PEOPLE ITS JUS A WEBSITE!! lol:D

Originally posted by dgmodel

so what... if i was a girl and looked hot i would do the same if not more... shit you know how much cabbage she prolly makes off that site??? not only that id be milkin old fuckers for their cashish, dykin' it out with wealthy businesswoman, and bankin' it all... all in zero coupon bonds, and low risk BC's... forget it...

But remember....you can't get an STD from takin pix :idea:

shes doin her thing....cant deny that

And those who dissaprove or find it offensive..shouldn't make fun of her when shes doing something with her modeling career and making money..ya know. And besides the point, it is just plain mean anyway.

Not to mention it just brings around a lot of negativity, and there really is no need for that.

everyone let's just be nice

espcially on the bump board:...:

:worry::D

...i sincerely hope that women who support Dee's decision do NOT get offended or are NOT surprised if and when men treat them as an object...this is the negative that balances the positive of her "having the balls to do this"...there is no doubt that a woman should be applauded for expressing her sexuality and being open and comfortable with her body...but what she is doing here is perpetuating the degredation of women...make no mistake about it...there are other ways to make money...she has chosen one with social consequences...i am NOT judging her specifically, just laying out the entire picture...