Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mixing E and.....

Alcohol....good idea? bad idea? i posted and no on responded and i need to to know so mayb someone will answer me this time..thanx :)....better to drink then pop? pop then drink? or not drink at all? someone told me once that the alcohol kinda cancels the E....i dunno that was a while ago....anyone with any info plz help!! thanx

when I roll, i usually always drink a little along with it. I usually drink a decent amount before, then drop a pill before i go into the club. The alcohol takes away that anxious feeling you get when you take a pill.

Originally posted by zeeker

when I roll, i usually always drink a little along with it. I usually drink a decent amount before, then drop a pill before i go into the club. The alcohol takes away that anxious feeling you get when you take a pill.

Same here....I take pills rarely, but when I do, I always have one or two drinks to loosen me up before I take the pilll :aright:

Originally posted by jamezny1

alcohol will weaken the effects of your roll and if you drink enough it will completly cancel out your excstacy try mixing with ketamine the combo is great just be with good friends in a safe setting

yea ok....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If I could stand drinking thise anymore, an awesome compliment to a roll is a red bull and vodka, maybe towards the end of the night as you are just starting to come down. The redbull always seems to give your roll a little boost back up, and the vodka pushes your clear-headedness back about a half an hour or so. I wouldn't go nuts with these or anything, but it's a nice combo.