Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sick Of Hearin About Arc And Danny Whos With Me???

WHAT CLUB DO U HATE THE MOST  

24 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT CLUB DO U HATE THE MOST

• EXIT
    • ARC
    • ROXY
    • SOUND FACTORY

Originally posted by whatsupcuz

IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT ARC AND SHIT FCUK THAT PLACE AND THERE PARTIES

ARC :biggun:

DANNY :bigfinge:

Truely...one of the most unintelligent posts I've ever read. You're just bitter because SF and Exit suck ass. and btw, you need to learn how to spell. It's 'fuck' you moron, not fcuk

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

No no no....

Since the ever so trendy FCUK(look at me I look just like you)shirts came out...this is the proper spelling.

Thanks for enlightening me...although I think its more fun to point out stupid people's spelling mistakes. But, this person probably owns nothing but those fcuk clothes.

Who needs to be trendy at a club, be comfortable instead

Exaclty screw trendy all about comfortableness and "BE YOURSELF". Go to arc on a fri night sat mornin and stay till closin feel the difference. Most important part of a club "MUSIC" that should be first, then after that its whatever you preference is, CROWD, VIBE, (STUPIDLY OVERARTED) DESIGN. What makes ARC so great its basically a big loft typespace with pillars and a dancefloor, with speakers and a lightingsystem and thats all it needs.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

No no no....

Since the ever so trendy FCUK(look at me I look just like you)shirts came out...this is the proper spelling.

"fcuk" stands for "french connection united kingdom." these shirts are on sale at french connection stores in the united states and elsewhere.

Originally posted by weyes

who the fuck's talking to you?

Well retard, since you're posting on a public messageboard, I guess you are speaking to all of us. Your post had virtually no connection with that of the person you quoted, thus, your verbal diarrhea was directed at everyone on ClubPlanet.

I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to bore others with useless drivel, that you summon all your might, and resist. If I wanted to hear useless information no one asked for from someone with your IQ, I'd take a trip down to my local neighborhood supermarket and speak to the vegetables.

Thanks,

Management

Originally posted by £ddie

Well retard, since you're posting on a public messageboard, I guess you are speaking to all of us. Your post had virtually no connection with that of the person you quoted, thus, your verbal diarrhea was directed at everyone on ClubPlanet.

I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to bore others with useless drivel, that you summon all your might, and resist. If I wanted to hear useless information no one asked for from someone with your IQ, I'd take a trip down to my local neighborhood supermarket and speak to the vegetables.

Thanks,

Management

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by £ddie

Thanks,

Management

:eek: ...:laugh: