Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GRAND OPEN Cream Saturdays (Draper & Spinbad), Sat 8/16

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a promoter, I could care less. I haven't been out in NYC since way back when, I stick to my local NJ clubs. I wish the promoters of this party the best of luck, because its rude to wish bad upon anyone. Second, Cream is a lounge. Its not a club, its 2 rooms and you have to go down a flight of stairs to get there. As for draper and spinbad, who cares-they will never be top notch, I am def not a draper fan but to his credit, he was Exit's Dj for prob 2 years, you can never take that away from the guy. I prob won;t go to your party, but wish you luck with it..Its amazing how people argue on a public forum. Its disgusting, everyone complains of how NYC is dead, you promoters all bash eachother before a party starts. If promoters would spend half as much time promoting as they do bad mouthing, some parties might last and stay around. The funny thing is, everyone is a promoter now and days...

Originally posted by whatsupcuz

sexybeautiful, you make a good point these clubs 25 and 30 covers are out of hand i am far from cheap cause when i get in the club i spend at least $200 on drinks so its not the money its the point!

God dam i seen u post so much. if u dont wanan go shut up and dont go thats it. thats for everyone else. either go or dont. if u dont wanna pay 25 then dont go. 200 on drinks and bitches about 25. higher price betta class people and i aint rich either.

Originally posted by joe81

I am not a promoter, I could care less. I haven't been out in NYC since way back when, I stick to my local NJ clubs. I wish the promoters of this party the best of luck, because its rude to wish bad upon anyone. Second, Cream is a lounge. Its not a club, its 2 rooms and you have to go down a flight of stairs to get there. As for draper and spinbad, who cares-they will never be top notch, I am def not a draper fan but to his credit, he was Exit's Dj for prob 2 years, you can never take that away from the guy. I prob won;t go to your party, but wish you luck with it..Its amazing how people argue on a public forum. Its disgusting, everyone complains of how NYC is dead, you promoters all bash eachother before a party starts. If promoters would spend half as much time promoting as they do bad mouthing, some parties might last and stay around. The funny thing is, everyone is a promoter now and days...

listen buddy, you need to get out of Jersey and realize that guidos and fakes tits are not what creates a party (that being the only thing there is in Jersey)

Not trying to hate fellas. Good Luck at Cream. There are enough people around to spread the wealth. Peep the details below about the FREE party Every Saturday.....

IMPULSE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS...

S C E N A R I O S A T U R D A Y S

@ Mad 28 (72 Madison Ave, btw 27th and 28th St)

Doors open at 10 pm

21+ Event

2 FLOORS OF MUSIC

Main Floor: hip-hop, reggae, r+b

DJ LIL' MIKE & DJ MACAPUNO

Latin Lounge: salsa, merengue, bachata, reggaeton

DJ VYCIO

Dress is casual but EXTREMELY neat:

(no hats, sneakers, boots, or jerseys)

BIRTHDAY PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE!!!!!

For more info:

mike@djlilmike.com