Clubplanet Nightlife Community

buzz @ starscape

rockyblue

Originally posted by £ddie

CD2 isn't much harder. The whole double CD is kinda mellow. The way he spun in NYC a couple of weeks ago was TOTALLY different than what you get on the CD--an incredibly hard, energetic, "techy" set minus the breaks.

I am still smiling from his set two weekends ago. Its definitely in my top 5 club nights. He was amazing!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I am still smiling from his set two weekends ago. Its definitely in my top 5 club nights. He was amazing!!!

same here... if howells is at starscape i would definitely go.

Originally posted by kken

same here... if howells is at starscape i would definitely go.

you shouldn't let the lineup determine if you go to this party. Its usually the incentive for me but for this party, you should go regardless. I wasn't overly enthusiastic about the lineup last year. Nautilus convinced me to go and I had a blast.

Um, no I don't. You have been so negative lately. Honestly, a little positivity works wonders! :aright:

only on my CP alter ego. regular in the flesh vicman remains as happy as a candy raver can be :D

you shouldn't let the lineup determine if you go to this party. Its usually the incentive for me but for this party, you should go regardless. I wasn't overly enthusiastic about the lineup last year. Nautilus convinced me to go and I had a blast.

I've never been to starscape yet, so I want to go this year. I think it should be fun from what I've heard. :)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

First step towards recovery.

thanks you just reminded me that for class wed i need to be an hour early because we are going to rebos to watch an actual rehab meeting.