sirinity

maya performed at 8 (i'm here)

sunis shining

instant moments

things to come

fast and loose

follow me

whitney /learned from the best

that track that goes... (these sound fall into my minnnnd)

do you see the trouble in me

REMEMBER...........

this was all from 3 -9am.... I left when instant moments came on and bought the classics cd which is of the meter... crowd wise and mixing wise....

i'm glad i picked this day to go cause he was an animal....

off to bed till next week.... next time is halloween

Originally posted by DJ bEK

WOWWWWWW after 9 months away

holy shit this man was on point....

tainted love

heartbreak hotel

slut

boots

prayer with luz acca

GTI/kemical

you dont even know me

corrupt

woeman beat their...

silence

possesion

games/died

sirinity

maya performed at 8 (i'm here)

sunis shining

instant moments

things to come

fast and loose

follow me

whitney /learned from the best

that track that goes... (these sound fall into my minnnnd)

do you see the trouble in me

REMEMBER...........

this was all from 3 -9am.... I left when instant moments came on and bought the classics cd which is of the meter... crowd wise and mixing wise....

i'm glad i picked this day to go cause he was an animal....

off to bed till next week.... next time is halloween

Yo, whats up bro ityou know me as jameznyhc from nightclub city...Man iam sorry i missed it im shocked he played all those great songs so early i would have definitly went. i was afraid of the 1 good song then 1 hour of filler sets but i guess he may be starting to get away from that according to what he played glad you had a goodtime ill be there halloween

Originally posted by jamezny1

Yo, whats up bro ityou know me as jameznyhc from nightclub city...Man iam sorry i missed it im shocked he played all those great songs so early i would have definitly went. i was afraid of the 1 good song then 1 hour of filler sets but i guess he may be starting to get away from that according to what he played glad you had a goodtime ill be there halloween

yea bro the man just played banger after banger..... after the performance he went right into prayer acca then looped the intro with in your eyes acca over it....!

then came GTI/KEMICAL....

he was just on point and workin every track with efx and all...

i'll see ya halloween;)

My god did JP rip it up!

Here's the snag...

I count myself fortunate to have ended my short but very sweet run at factory on such a fastastic high note.

I was completely sober and witnessed THEE most amazing set tonight/today !! Who needs drugs when you have JP

Anyhow, that was the last time I will be going to Sound Factory. It has slowly been winding down and the glory days are long over.

When I was first taken to Sound Factory, it was a mystical magical place where EVERYONE was accepted, boy, girl, gay, straight, jock frat idiot, geeks, queens etc. and the common bond for all was the music. (and perhaps copious quantities of drugs...heh)

I was tolerant and accepted that I had to share the space and experience with these kind of folks whom I do not prefer to be around.

I felt completely at ease and at HOME. Every time I walked thru the door it felt as if I was coming home and I made new friends, and danced my ass off. My point is, I now do not feel safe in my home. Thanks guys! You win.

All of that is at an end now because of the narrow minded intolerance of some juiced up jock frat idiot assholes.

People say....'my god...how could Columbine have happened?' Well friends, it's because of meathead Neanderthal jock juiceheads bothering everyone within reach who don't look like them, that pushed those kids over the edge to go on a jock hunt. What was it Derek Harris said?... "We are gonna kill us some jocks". But I digress...

It's like, anything that the juicers don't understand or that scares them, they feel the need to kill, fuck or eat it. (not in that order)

Sound Factory has reached a critical mass of drooling juicehead jock frat G/K/E heads, who have NO clue of what Sound Factory is about and it is now impossible to have a good time dancing and hanging out for fear of being harassed by these bozos.

PLEASE go back to listening to the "jock rock" music of limp biscuit and the like. It just seemed so fitting to your muscle bound persona instead of house music.

Most of you won't understand the point I am making but that is ok. You probably have not been on the receiving end of this abuse.

I know that I am not alone in this sentiment.

Alas...

Thank you Sound Factory. You were very kind to me.

Thank you JP! You elevated my spirit.

Go to hell you juicehead jock bastards. Or go pluck your eyebrows, harrass people at a lincoln park concert, NOT at dear Sound Factory.

:blown:

Originally posted by juicehedkiller

My god did JP rip it up!

Here's the snag...

I count myself fortunate to have ended my short but very sweet run at factory.

I was completely sober and witnessed THEE most amazing set tonight/today !! Who needs drugs when you have JP

Anyhow, that was the last time I will be going to Sound Factory. It has slowly been winding down and the glory days are long over.

When I was first taken to Sound Factory, it was a mystical magical place where EVERYONE was accepted, boy, girl, gay, straight, jock frat idiot, geeks, queens etc. and the common bond for all was the music. (and perhaps copious quantities of drugs...heh)

I was tolerant and accepted that I had to share the space and experience with these kind of folks whom I do not prefer to be around.

I felt completely at ease and at HOME. Every time I walked thru the door it felt as if I was coming home and I made new friends, and danced my ass off.

All of that is at an end now because of the narrow minded intolerance of some juiced up jock frat idiot assholes.

People say....'my god...how could Columbine have happened?' Well friends, it's because of meathead Neanderthal juiceheads like the ones there today. But I digress...

It's like, anything that they don't understand or that scares them, they need to kill, fuck or eat it. (not in that order)

It has reached a critical mass of drooling juicehead jock frat G/K/E

heads, who have NO clue of what Sound Factory is about and it is now impossible to have a good time dancing and hanging out for fear of being harassed by these bozos.

PLEASE go back to listening to the "rape rock" music of limp biscuit and the like. Like you could comprehend anything I am trying to convey.

Alas...

Go to hell you juicehead jock latent homo sexual bastards. Or go pluck you eyebrows and work out at a lincoln park concert, NOT at dear Sound Factory.

retard, the kids who shot up columbine were two rejects who were about as far from being juice heads as you could possibly be

chill the fuck out

u sound a lot more like the kind of freaks who shootup schools than the juice heads at sound factory

:laugh:

My god did JP rip it up!

Here's the snag...

I count myself fortunate to have ended my short but very sweet run at factory.

I felt completely at ease and at HOME. Every time I walked thru the door it felt as if I was coming home and I made new friends, and danced my ass off.

People say....'my god...how could Columbine have happened?' Well friends, it's because of meathead Neanderthal juiceheads like the ones there today. But I digress...

It's like, anything that they don't understand or that scares them, they need to kill, fuck or eat it. (not in that order)

It has reached a critical mass of drooling juicehead jock frat G/K/E

heads, who have NO clue of what Sound Factory is about and it is now impossible to have a good time dancing and hanging out for fear of being harassed by these bozos.

PLEASE go back to listening to the "rape rock" music of limp biscuit and the like. Like you could comprehend anything I am trying to convey.

Alas...

Go to hell you juicehead jock latent homo sexual bastards. Or go pluck you eyebrows and work out at a lincoln park concert, NOT at dear Sound Factory.

wow what you said made no sense at all...and you soung quite ignorant...you just said that everyone came to SF for the same reason the music...and now u are syaing those ppl arent there for the music!?? do you think youre god or something?? Judging people like that?

and quite frankly, the way you spoke about it...you sound really pathetic to hold such endearment for a club...get over it and "chill out" seriously...

the comment about columbine was disgusting and offensive if i understood it correctly since i had an extremely hard time understanding your rambling...

and actually its people like you that judge people, put them down and place name tags on people and push these people to be so insecure about themselves and feel rejected by society...

SF may have been a good thing back in the day....when all types of people came together and had one connection...the music...cause it showed just how alike some people can really be no matter how different they are on the outside...

but anyways...CHILL!

Jonathan was bringin the heat today!

Workin his Allen & Heath Mixer to the bone!!!!

I was there from 11am-6pm

Songs I Remember off the top of my head right now...

React- Let's Go All The Way

Tiesto- Leathal Industry

That Kid Chris- Come Together

Peter Bailey- Be Free

Latin Headhunterz- Lift Me Up

Deborah Cox- Never Knew (Vivacious did a medley to this around 1)

Reina- No One's Gonna Change You

Reina- Live For Love

Renina- Find Another Woman

Suzanne Palmer- Show Me

Paula Cole- I Belive In Love

Aretha Franklin- Respect

Jefferson Airplane- White Rabbit

Ben Shaw- So Strong

Chamomix- 77 Strings :rock:

and my favorite song of the day

:rock: MAJOR NORTH- ANNIHALATE :rock:

(I Took a bunch of pics Ill post em later)

Originally posted by mattm2o

Tiesto- Leathal Industry

Peter Bailey- Be Free

Reina- Live For Love

Suzanne Palmer- Show Me

Aretha Franklin- Respect

Ben Shaw- So Strong

dope

I should have skipped the underwear party and went to this one.. the last party that was good was the record release party for s&m, i should have known this would be a good one instead i went to the the underwear with every degenrate and their father there..

My god did JP rip it up!

Here's the snag...

I count myself fortunate to have ended my short but very sweet run at factory on such a fastastic high note.

I felt completely at ease and at HOME. Every time I walked thru the door it felt as if I was coming home and I made new friends, and danced my ass off. My point is, I now do not feel safe in my home. Thanks guys! You win.

People say....'my god...how could Columbine have happened?' Well friends, it's because of meathead Neanderthal jock juiceheads bothering everyone within reach who don't look like them, that pushed those kids over the edge to go on a jock hunt. What was it Derek Harris said?... "We are gonna kill us some jocks". But I digress...

It's like, anything that the juicers don't understand or that scares them, they feel the need to kill, fuck or eat it. (not in that order)

Sound Factory has reached a critical mass of drooling juicehead jock frat G/K/E heads, who have NO clue of what Sound Factory is about and it is now impossible to have a good time dancing and hanging out for fear of being harassed by these bozos.

PLEASE go back to listening to the "jock rock" music of limp biscuit and the like. It just seemed so fitting to your muscle bound persona instead of house music.

Most of you won't understand the point I am making but that is ok. You probably have not been on the receiving end of this abuse.

Alas...

Go to hell you juicehead jock bastards. Or go pluck your eyebrows, harrass people at a lincoln park concert, NOT at dear Sound Factory.

Kill yourself please. How could you ever attest what happened at colombine to a club, you sick fuck

I had an amazing time, i was there from 9 - 3 , almost sober (no drugs) , had a fucking blast, musik was deifnetely on point, he even played some Tunnel tunes...nuuutss, danced my ass off with a DISCOOOO BALLL (heavy), that one of the dancers handed to me, ergghh didn't get too keep it, big bad security guy took it away. overall very good night, not packed at all, great music :clap2: :clap2:

Tiesto- Leathal Industry

Peter Bailey- Be Free

Reina- Live For Love

Suzanne Palmer- Show Me

Aretha Franklin- Respect

Ben Shaw- So Strong

i was there the same time...caught all the same shit...really enjoyed it

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

retard, the kids who shot up columbine were two rejects who were about as far from being juice heads as you could possibly be

chill the fuck out

u sound a lot more like the kind of freaks who shootup schools than the juice heads at sound factory

:laugh:

Dude i'm definately not agreeing with what juiceheadkiller said but i think you missed the point. He wasnt saying the kids that shot up columbine were juiceheads. He was saying the rejects that shot up the school did it because of the juicehead assholes or so called cool people making fun of them and driving them off the edge. And soundfactory does have alot of them. All though it was a bit drastic i get his point.

So JHK give us some details...were these guys making fun of you and why??

apparently u people that now "Club' and shit up this board dont get shit, cause i got what the kid was saying and i dont even post here anymore, LOL

it is kinda sad to read this shit

Ny Earns for a place where Everyone can get down at and not be made fun of....

SHELTER SHELTER SHELTER

Tiesto- Leathal Industry

Peter Bailey- Be Free

Reina- Live For Love

Suzanne Palmer- Show Me

Aretha Franklin- Respect

Ben Shaw- So Strong

ANNIHALATE>>>>

nice!

actually that whole damn list is sweet!

sorry I missed it...haven't been to factory in AGES....but...if he was playing that all the time...

Originally posted by jaysea

apparently u people that now "Club' and shit up this board dont get shit, cause i got what the kid was saying and i dont even post here anymore, LOL

it is kinda sad to read this shit

Ny Earns for a place where Everyone can get down at and not be made fun of....

SHELTER SHELTER SHELTER

OMG! My fucking dog spells better than you.

but in all seriousness, I actually agree. The amount of assholes out in the city on the weekends is scary, especially in the clubs. Steroids'll do that to a guy I guess. As much as a lot of that bullshit pisses me off, I feel so much worse for the girls that go out and have to put up with it. Cause if there is anything worse than havibg a juiced up, sweaty, asshole with an attitude bump into you and not even say excuse me, it's having a juiced up, sweaty, asshole with an attitude, and a boner grabbing your ass when you walk by.

Originally posted by zeeker

Cause if there is anything worse than havibg a juiced up, sweaty, asshole with an attitude bump into you and not even say excuse me, it's having a juiced up, sweaty, asshole with an attitude, and a boner grabbing your ass when you walk by.

*sigh*

you're right