Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weed Brownies!!!!!!!

c-luv

My friends and I want to make them but it is hard for us to find dirt weed. We really dont have $300 for an Z of goods. The one time I got weed in the city from the place called the cookie company, on friday they gave away brownies, I had one ,I was so fucked up I couldnt even talk.

Originally posted by housedog

My friends and I want to make them but it is hard for us to find dirt weed. We really dont have $300 for an Z of goods. The one time I got weed in the city from the place called the cookie company, on friday they gave away brownies, I had one ,I was so fucked up I couldnt even talk.

i can get goods for $225 or $250 at the most & it's soo worth it....i could never spend that much $ on it..the last time i had a brownie was 5 months ago & i was retarded off my ass

Originally posted by sweetie029

:laugh: Ya don't know how bad I wanted to sneak out of my job for a few to smoke a bowl...

soo tempting...i just got back form Vegas yesterday mornin & didn't smoke the 7 days i was out there & now i have such a bad craving for it

Damm I would love to hang with some girls that know how to roll an L. Alot of the girls I know, dont know how to but they can roll joints. I give props to a girl who knows how to roll

Originally posted by erica127

i alaready called my sis & told her to have a fat L waitin for me when i get home though :D