Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD in the Park (what if it rains)

Originally posted by scoob-e

seeing carl cox and richie hawtin in the pouring rain was one of the best nights of my entire life.

everyone who was there will agree.

order the tickets fucker

...and yea that was a fun night. someone fell down the wet stairs, i don't remember who it was though. price to pay, i guess.

Originally posted by scoob-e

seeing carl cox and richie hawtin in the pouring rain was one of the best nights of my entire life.

everyone who was there will agree.

omg, i got FLAMED for saying that I had a good time that night. People were complaining about the line to get in, the horrible conditions inside... blah blah blah blah blah...

Regardless, all I remember was the CRAZY FUN I had that night. Rain be damned.

Originally posted by mssabina

order the tickets fucker

...and yea that was a fun night. someone fell down the wet stairs, i don't remember who it was though. price to pay, i guess.

Clubkat and yes it was a fun night! Nothing like dancing in puddles w/ electrical wires all over the place.

Whos gonna care if it rains ? PVD will make up for it if it does , that much i promise you. I saw him last weekend in germany at Nature One, over 45.000 peeps in ONE fucking single night. He rocks, he is the BEST...... lucky me i get to see him again at Central Park and i would pay anything at anytime to listen to see him and listen to his set........ God must be a DJ......:) peace to all my raver friends

Originally posted by maximman

omg, i got FLAMED for saying that I had a good time that night. People were complaining about the line to get in, the horrible conditions inside... blah blah blah blah blah...

Regardless, all I remember was the CRAZY FUN I had that night. Rain be damned.

Yeah, well if you'd had to wait outside for an hour and a half for absolutely no reason... and missed half of Carl Cox's set because of it... you would have complained too!!!

God, it still makes me mad to think of that night. :mad: :mad: