Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ronnie Coleman...

elementx

Just a big up to the man himself. This boy is a fucking house...

Definately not something I want to look like. But this is pure dedication!!!

Double Bicept Flex

2000_06LG.jpg

Rear Flex ( Lats, Hams, Glutes... )

2000_07LG.jpg

Rear double Bicept Flex

2000_08LG.jpg

Rear Lat spread

2000_09LG.jpg

At the Gym ( 8 Weeks Before Last Years Mr. Olympia )

296_08B.jpg

Little Tricept Flexin ( 8 Weeks Before Last Years Mr. Olympia )

296_07B.jpg

Some of Ronnies Competition Stats...

2002 Grand Prix Holland - 1st

2002 Mr. Olympia - 1st

2001 New Zealand Grand Prix -- 1st

2001 Mr. Olympia -- 1st

2001 Arnold Classic -- 1st

2000 JOE WEIDER'S WORLD PRO CUP - 1st

2000 Grand Prix England - 1st

2000 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 1st

1999 IFBB Grand Prix England -- 1st

1999 IFBB Joe Weiders Pro World -- 1st

1999 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 1st

1998 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 1st

1997 IFBB Arnold Classic -- 4th

1997 IFBB Grand Prix Czech Republic -- 4th

1997 IFBB Grand Prix England -- 5th

1997 IFBB Grand Prix Finland -- 3rd

1997 IFBB Grand Prix Germany -- 5th

1997 IFBB Grand Prix Hungary -- 6th

1997 IFBB Grand Prix Russia -- 1st

1997 IFBB Grand Prix Spain --7th

1997 IFBB Ironman Pro Invitational -- 3rd

1997 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 9th

1997 IFBB San Jose Pro Invitational -- 6th

1996 IFBB Grand Prix England -- 5th

1996 IFBB Grand Prix Germany -- 5th

1996 IFBB Grand Prix Spain -- 5th

1996 IFBB Night of Champions -- 2nd

1996 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 6th

1995 IFBB Grand Prix France -- 4th

1995 IFBB Grand Prix Russia -- 6th

1995 IFBB Grand Prix Ukraine -- 3rd

1995 IFBB Night of Champions -- 3rd

1995 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 11th

1994 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 15th

1993 IFBB Chicago Pro Invitational -- 6th

1993 IFBB Grand Prix France -- 4th

1993 IFBB Grand Prix Germany -- 6th

1993 IFBB Niagara Falls Pro Invitational -- 6th

1991 NPC Nationals -- 4th Heavyweight

1991 IFBB World Amateur Championships -- 1st Heavyweight

1990 NPC Nationals -- 3rd Heavyweight

1990 Mr. Texas -- 1st Heavyweight & Overall

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Lots of food, lots of work and lots of drugs and most important of all - great genetics.

It will be up to him - when he will decide to step down and not continue to win the Mr. Olympia.

Although Cutler is gaining, he does not have the genetics Ronnie does.

Nautica:eek:

In all honesty... I was watching Mr. Olympia this past year and I didn't think he was going to take it... I don't think the croud wanted him to take it either. Not taking anything away from him. He looks incredible... But I didn't think he was going to walk away with # 5...

Elite, Do you have any competition pics?

And someone like that. How do they take drugs when they get tested... How long before competition do you think or know they stop taking them. And how do they keep the gains that they have made?

I don't compete - I just enjoy working out, running, mt biking, ect... and I actually enjoy chicken, vegatables, sweet potatoes - so the dieting is not hard for me. Well, unless you count beer - then I crave cheeseburgers.

As far as drugs they do not test. There are natural body building competitions where they test, but even those competitors are not natural.

You don't have to be a genious to beat the test, drugs like testosterone are undetectable - so long as the test/epitest ratio is below 6:1 - but even then you could use suspension up until 2 days before they test. Other drugs which leave metabolites all have clearance times - which most competitors know about. Drugs like HGH, IGF-1 and insulin are undetectable, so they can be used through the competition.

Drug testing only gets tricky at the IOC level - If you are an IOC competitor they can and will show up at your front door at any time of the day or night and ask you to piss. But even then there are designer drugs which can elude even the most sophisticated test.

Don't think that just b/c professional, college or IOC competitors are tested that they do not use. 90 to 95 percent use or have used. The fans expect records to be broke and without drugs they will not - so the leagues in one way or another allow it.

Up until Jose Consceco's book - major league baseball had not even banned AAS, now they do - but I doubt they will catch anybody.

Nautica

My bf loves him! we were at strong and shapely working out a few months ago and he was working out! i went up to him bc my bf told me who he was and introduced them two! i was standing next to him adn he is a house!! My bf said we looked hilarious standing next to each other!! :D

your right nautica, which is one of the reasons this sport may never be taken seriously. here you have a 5 time mr olympia, as well as a Dallas Police officer, and he's drugged up out of his head. no doubt, he looks incredible and his genetics attribute a lot to his physique, but i just personally wish there was more testing done in this sport. as far as insulin, yea that stuff doesn't show up. my boy competed last june in a regional showing, and he was taking that stuff for like the last week to give him more of a ripped look.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

your right nautica, which is one of the reasons this sport may never be taken seriously. here you have a 5 time mr olympia, as well as a Dallas Police officer, and he's drugged up out of his head. no doubt, he looks incredible and his genetics attribute a lot to his physique, but i just personally wish there was more testing done in this sport. as far as insulin, yea that stuff doesn't show up. my boy competed last june in a regional showing, and he was taking that stuff for like the last week to give him more of a ripped look.

Drugs are not neccessarily the reason that this sport does not take off. It is mainly due to the fact that these guys look like freaks. Most people find this completely unattractive and the ones that don't - they find out this body type is unnattainable.

The reason I say that drugs are not the reason, is that drugs are around in every sport. And yes, as much as these guys are taking in some cases. They do use slightly different drugs - but the reason they don't look like this is that they train for their sport and no to build "unfunctional" muslce.

Nautica

it's a really weird "sport."

at this point, it isn't about who looks the most attractive or even the most athletic... it's about who can get plain ol' *big.*

i know that the judges are supposed to look for some kind of proportionality, but that seems so strange considering these people literally look like bunches of grapes.

Ronnie took a very impressive package in 1998 and has been slowly throwing it down the shitter every year.

I can't like, the man is huge for his frame. But his proportions are all out of whack. His symmetry leaves much to be desired, and you just can't get past that enormous GH GUT he has.

Over the last 3 years I think he should have lost the Olympia.

2000 - Levrone had MUCH better conditioning

2001 - No question Cutler whooped his ass

2002 - I really think Gunter was robbed, which was proof since he beat Ronnie a week later at the GNC show.

But since no current Mr. Olympia has ever lost the show, as Elite said, it will be up to him to decide when he wants to step down.

Originally posted by jerseyguidette

My bf loves him! we were at strong and shapely working out a few months ago and he was working out! i went up to him bc my bf told me who he was and introduced them two! i was standing next to him adn he is a house!! My bf said we looked hilarious standing next to each other!! :D

in east rutherford?

Originally posted by ou812

Ronnie took a very impressive package in 1998 and has been slowly throwing it down the shitter every year.

I can't like, the man is huge for his frame. But his proportions are all out of whack. His symmetry leaves much to be desired, and you just can't get past that enormous GH GUT he has.

Over the last 3 years I think he should have lost the Olympia.

2000 - Levrone had MUCH better conditioning

2001 - No question Cutler whooped his ass

2002 - I really think Gunter was robbed, which was proof since he beat Ronnie a week later at the GNC show.

Cant dissagree more

Levrone - was over shadowed

Cutler - closest one yet

Gunter - No way, his symmetry just doesnt compare