Clubplanet Nightlife Community

could you forgive your mate if s/he cheated on you?

weyes

could/would u forgive (and continue to go out with) your mate if s/he cheated on you?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. could/would u forgive (and continue to go out with) your mate if s/he cheated on you?

• sure
    • hell, no!!!
    • it depends on the circumstances

you can't forgive a cheater...

once you've cheated...

its just that much easier to do it again...

plus you know how you got caught...

so don't be stupid...

don't get played...

if they think that little of your relationship...

...then they gotta go...:)

Fuck no...

I put it this way... When I am in a serious relationship with someone. And me knowing me and that I would never do something like that myself. I cannot respect nor will I ever forgive someone who did that to me...

Just leave me and then take care of your business... I will respect you alot more.

Well, i know this guy i work with, and he cheated on his girl with one of his ex's.

His girl found out, and he was in the shithouse for some time. But she eventually forgave him, and they are back together.

I saw them both tonight, and they seemed ok, so maybe it depends on the situation.

All i know is, i may forgive... it all depends

Originally posted by elementx

Fuck no...

I cannot respect nor will I ever forgive someone who did that to me...

Just leave me and then take care of your business... I will respect you alot more.

AGREED !!! FUCK NO !!!

Originally posted by bodiii

whats considered cheatin anyway???

:confused:

that's an oft-debated question. for the purposes of this survey, though, i'll say it's whatever sexual conduct with another person that either

a) is an obvious breach of the understanding of the relationship that you and your mate have

or

B) that feels that way to [the one being cheated on].

* i changed the stuff in brackets 'cause it turned out that it came across as the opposite of what i meant.

if my mate cheats on me, obviously he doesn't respect me enough to not consider my feelings or our relationship. that means, there's no trust, and if there's no trust, there's no respect. there's no respect, there's no love.and why would anyone want to put themselves in a position like that? life is short and if you can find someone to love before you die, why not. fuck wasting time on cheating little skanks who cannot control their actions. we are not animals, we are people with minds and consciences.

I forgave a guy in college who cheated on me and the realationsip was never the same. we only lasted a short time before we had to end it.

I have been with my guy for a long time and we are planning on getting Married. IF this guys was to cheat, I could never spend the rest of my life with him.