Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge in Miami

treepwood728

Originally posted by treepwood728

hell yeah, james zabiela on the 26th, i'm sure lee is more than likely gonna be at nerve. I wonder if JZ is going back to space.

Click on the dates. Both at Nerve. Really brilliant stuff. :aright:

well - hat is out of the bag - its true - i've booked both lee and james for nerve - lee on the 19th of september and james on the 26th - we've got some other special things for you also - just you guys wait - it will be sick!!

all the best

Jon

Originally posted by treepwood728

thanks for bringing lee back Jon. He is my fav DJ, and people barely ever bring him here.

not a worry - been out of the game for a while - you all can see what I am planning for nerve - this is just the begining - its going to be a wicked year - I am at nerve for good, I am in charge of the bookings and resident - this is only the begining kids - I am sure you've seen what we're up too - now support a good thing! we need you guys week in week out to keep this up - see you guys on friday for spundae resident kazell?? I better - LOL

J

Guest saleen351

jon, i got your message, i'll call you this weekend, i have a blind date this friday, so i can't come out... Some french canadian whore... I'm gonna toss her into traffic when i'm done with her

ps, i hear you are more than just doing bookings and running the show over there;)

Originally posted by saleen351

jon, i got your message, i'll call you this weekend, i have a blind date this friday, so i can't come out... Some french canadian whore... I'm gonna toss her into traffic when i'm done with her

ps, i hear you are more than just doing bookings and running the show over there;)

f*cking hell - the mighty saleen does know some crap - amazing! SHHHHH! - call me mate and good luck on the date~

J