Clubplanet Nightlife Community

^~~~kissssssssssing~~~^

georgym

Can be soooooo goooood :aright:

It's great how everybody has a different kissing style. And it's fun to experiment with different kinds of kissers :)

Whether the moment calls for a lil sucky-sucky :makeout: , or some playful biting :devil: , kissing is a great way to feel the other person's inner vibe and connect on a higher ground :spin2:

:comit:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Teach them... I've done it and its actually been a pretty

fun experience.. just dont tell them they suck :D

one ex of mine was impossible. i tried to teach him by doing, but i didn't have the nerve/heart to talk about it. i broke up with him 'cause i lost my attraction to him. i wish i had worked harder, in retrospect :( .

Originally posted by weyes

one ex of mine was impossible. i tried to teach him by doing, but i didn't have the nerve/heart to talk about it. i broke up with him 'cause i lost my attraction to him. i wish i had worked harder, in retrospect :( .

You tried.. Sometimes no matter what you do you just

cant teach an old dog new tricks.. Sorry it didnt work out. :(

kissing is awesome :)

i taught my ex how to kiss, and now he tells me he hasn't found anyone that kisses better tham me. he's teaching other girls now, too. haha...

guess i've served some purpose in life :D

but when someone uses too much tongue, or slobbers all over you...yuck! :yuck:

kissing is real important and underrated sometimes. seductive, sexy ones are the best, lip biting and tugging are hot... my faaaavorite kind are the ravenous ones that don't just stay at the lips but go all over while you pull and press against each other.... ahhh and the pressed up against the wall kind are so fuckin hot i can't even begin to tell you.

i've been fortunate enough to not encounter that many bad kissers... maybe 2 or 3 that were really bad.

Originally posted by mssabina

kissing is real important and underrated sometimes. seductive, sexy ones are the best, lip biting and tugging are hot... my faaaavorite kind are the ravenous ones that don't just stay at the lips but go all over while you pull and press against each other.... ahhh and the pressed up against the wall kind are so fuckin hot i can't even begin to tell you.

i've been fortunate enough to not encounter that many bad kissers... maybe 2 or 3 that were really bad.

:aright: