Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fav Position?

guest00901

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reverse cowgirl...that one's been my favorite lately. also been feelin the good ol doggy. i used to always be into the more normal positions, liked to be able to face the girl, think i got bored in the back b/c i couldnt see the boobs which is my favorite part, but idk, all ive wanted to do lately is hit it from the back. its more dirty and i can pound her harder, plus she loves it

:hump:

just curious...

for those girls who like it canine, i was wondering WHY you like that position. i've heard many women say that it's not the best position for feel and orgasm potential, and i happen to agree. while it's a sexy position for other reasons, it's not my fave because other positions are more pleasurable physically (rather than emotionally/psychologically)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by wideskies

just curious...

for those girls who like it canine, i was wondering WHY you like that position. i've heard many women say that it's not the best position for feel and orgasm potential, and i happen to agree. while it's a sexy position for other reasons, it's not my fave because other positions are more pleasurable physically (rather than emotionally/psychologically)

i think you could benifit from just relaxing and enjoying life a little. im not trying to attack you here, but it always seems like you're fighting the righteous fight. dont get me wrong i enjoy reading your posts. :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ladyshady

favortie position?

laying on my back with his face in between my legs, of course

or just sitting on his face

:lickit:;)

mmm..oral sex

love when a girl sits on my face!! ugh its the best ever!

NOT my fav...but u should try it.."the wheelbarrell"...its when the guy gets behind and in between those legs, picks her up until she is just using her hands to keep her off the ground....just like a wheel barrell...for extra fun, walk her around and tease her with the dick...stop and go, and such...J/K

Originally posted by ladyshady

favortie position?

laying on my back with his face in between my legs, of course

or just sitting on his face

:lickit:;)

mmm..oral sex

gotta agree...

love to be in between the legs...

also love:

Doggie...and her laying down on her stomach...