Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has your mate ever tried to trick you?

tommyarmani

Let me explain. My girlfriend found out I was on CP & unbeknownst to me she signed up under a fake name. She created fake identity & even posted for about a month. Then she Pm'd me after the pic thread & started flirting with me. She even sent a pic of another girl. I had no idea it was her or that she would ever be on club planet.

Of course, I told my girlfriend & forwarded to her the "other girls" notes & pics...

I guess I passed, but do you think this is going to the extreme, by "Testing" me?

In defense to her, i used to be a very, very bad boy ;)

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Let me explain. My girlfriend found out I was on CP & unbeknownst to me she signed up under a fake name. She created fake identity & even posted for about a month. Then she Pm'd me after the pic thread & started flirting with me. She even sent a pic of another girl. I had no idea it was her or that she would ever be on club planet.

Of course, I told my girlfriend & forwarded to her the "other girls" notes & pics...

I guess I passed, but do you think this is going to the extreme, by "Testing" me?

In defense to her, i used to be a very, very bad boy ;)

A little bit of a stalker don't you think... Sorry but that would not sit good on my mind... :nono: I would have been pissed.

Hmm.... This story sounds strangely familiar. ;)

That's actually why she created her SN in the first place, lol. We weren't technically bf and gf, but I guess she was tryin' to find out how much of a P.I.M.P. I was. I knew it was her cuz she made it obvious by replying to every one of my posts and sending me crazy PMs, so I fucked with her. But yea, I passed too.

:D

She shouldnt be with you if she doesnt trust you... My past history upsets my girl, but there is no excuse for sumptin like that. If your girl knew your "past history" before she got with you then it should not be an issue now in the relationship. That is why it's called "past" history. She has to get over it or you guys may need to discuss a few things. IMO

IMO i would definitely be a lil pissed....Trust is definitely a major issue in relationships, but as someone just mentioned, she got into this relationship knowing the past....if she wasn't 100% comfortable with it, then she shouldn't have gotten into it...

i understand that she was tryin to see if you would do anything, but i believe that people can change if they meet that certain someone that makes them want to be with them & only them & not think about being with another person...

but i just think that, that was goin just a lil bit too far...i could never do that to a guy that i was with..

:) :)

Pretty funny.

And if you had built trust with her and had been going out a while I would be upset.

If you gave her reason, or were in a brand new relationship, its pretty ingenious :)

Id be impressed with her. I mean after all, im sure she had been cheated on and was just covering her self.

If you rephrased the question to be. "I think my girl may be on the prowl, do you think its ok to flirt with her over the net posing as someone else?" Ill bet you would have gotten mostly positive responses.

Bottom line, trust is built up over time, not a given. Im sure she is 100 times more comfortable with you because of it (and since she told you, she obviously does trust you know)

It has actually helped our sex life. It adds an interesting twist when we role play. I'll call her by her alias & act like its our first time meeting & really play it up. It makes for Hott sex.

:laugh:

So...

What's her alias?

Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Originally posted by tastyt

Not cool... I would be exceedingly pissed off.

yup.

sounds like u have some trust issues... if she was trying to see if u were sneakin around and shit... but if she was doing it just to find out shit about u that u dont tell her.. still fucked up but if its helped ur sex life.. then i guess :aright:

I'd be pretty pissed too. Not only did she go behind ur back and try and trick you, but to go as far as to send a fake name and fake pictures of another girl. Seems she went a bt too far with this, no? You should be able to trust each other. You may have a future psycho ex-girlfriend on your hands

i can understand the whole role-play thing, but when she was doing this, from the sound of it, she didn't have that in mind...if she was doin all this to spice things up, i can understand, but not to check up on you....role-playing is always fun :D

Originally posted by erica127

i can understand the whole role-play thing, but when she was doing this, from the sound of it, she didn't have that in mind...if she was doin all this to spice things up, i can understand, but not to check up on you....role-playing is always fun :D

Erica,

I turned the negative into a positive by implementing "role playing". Anyway, she really did it in an attempt to "test" me.

I guess it was hard for her to trust me because i am VERY flirtatious, have cheated ALLOT (not on her) and constantly attract allot of attention from females.

This is why i gave her some leeway and didnt get mad at all because i know some of her issues may be as a result of other factors...

:phone:

Erica,

I turned the negative into a positive by implementing "role playing". Anyway, she really did it in an attempt to "test" me.

I guess it was hard for her to trust me because i am VERY flirtatious, have cheated ALLOT (not on her) and constantly attract allot of attention from females.

This is why i gave her some leeway and didnt get mad at all because i know some of her issues may be as a result of other factors...

:phone:

i know exactly where you are coming from sweety....my ex's ex g/f cheated on him & got pregnant by her ex & told him that it was his...she needed $ for an abortion & he gave it to her & they broke up...but about a year later he ran into her & saw her wit her ex (that she cheated on him wit) & the baby...so the baby was NEVER his & it was really hard for him to trust girls....

but it just takes time & you being able to prove that she can trust you...i wasn't mad at him at all & was very patient because of what he went through...i hope everything works out for you too though & sorry about the confusin story

Originally posted by DarrellG

Hmm.... This story sounds strangely familiar. ;)

That's actually why she created her SN in the first place, lol. We weren't technically bf and gf, but I guess she was tryin' to find out how much of a P.I.M.P. I was. I knew it was her cuz she made it obvious by replying to every one of my posts and sending me crazy PMs, so I fucked with her. But yea, I passed too.

:D

if you knew it was me then that means u didnt pass , u can still be a big pimp!!! u knew it was me, u knew it was me!!! :laugh: