Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory REEEEEEEEEVIEWW!!

Ok,

First off it was kinda weird being in SF with them playing hip hop but I mean it turned out being really good. The crowd was great, it was so nice to see so many familiar faces from the old crews at Roxy & SF.

The place was PACKED...from the upstairs to the downstairs PACKED! I actually enjoyed them switching off with house & hip hop. They turned the cabaret room into a smoking room but they need to get a new DJ in there cause he sucked, might as well just throw on a mix CD

Joey Jammz rocked out...Next week DOM CAPELLO!! DJ Riz rocked out...I had a great time, got shit faced def wanna go back...The Wet t-shirt contest was def funny as shit. This girl got totally naked and was doing splits...but her shoes...omg her shoes were awful and the people that went know what im talking about:laugh2:

Anyway thanks to the promoters especially Aluv, NJNick, BMI & Chris Reda for hooking it all up last night...I think you guys need dancers ;)

SF was great def going back!

i noticed lots of vocal house, house, and a little tech...i wish they dropped some tribal...as for the nite...the wet t-shirt contest was funny, the girls that went were dope but there needs to be a better girl to guy ratio...too many dudes...if they could get vicious there next week to get everyone really for roxy on the 22nd that would be sick...but it aint happening

basement was house all nite...main floor was house and hip-hop, more hip hop in the beginning but all house at the end...i didnt hear any house upstairs, i think it was hip hop all nite...the smoking room upstairs switched between house and hip-hop

Originally posted by luztirada

yea ok sound factory had more immigrants than webster hall, and the ht bod contest waall fat spanish girls, and the girl who won had cellulite dimples in her ass, why is it spanish girls think being fat is good???????

Because spanish men think so too...:laugh:

i havent been to SF in a while...kinda dissapointed when i heard hiphop on the main floor...other than that...wet t shirt contest was funny with the checkoslovakian chick...and the crowd was good. but i did hear madd people bitching about how this isnt what factory was about. but whatever...im hoping to get a dose of good music at roxy with vicious...if its really goin down...hopefully

Originally posted by luztirada

yea ok sound factory had more immigrants than webster hall, and the ht bod contest waall fat spanish girls, and the girl who won had cellulite dimples in her ass, why is it spanish girls think being fat is good???????

r u crazy that girl that won was hot

in a very dirty way

I don't know how Sound Factory has been lately for I live in Miami now. I did go there last Saturday for I was in town and I was curious how things were there and I agree with the previous postings on the guy to girl ratio. Waaay too much sausage walking around there. Thank God in Miami that we don't have that problem, no matter where you go there it's usually 50-50. As far as the music went, I've heard better from Jonathan Peters. Overall it wasn't a great night.

Damn! Saturday night was fun. I haven't had fun in a club in a long time. I just flew down from CA for a few days and going to SF that night was the best time I had in a long time. Saw alot of hot girls having a great time. Just annoying is the fact that we couldn't smoke on the main dance floor but still it was fun,.