colin farrel is not sexy...

dgmodel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

I still vote for Colin... I am a sucker for the whole rough around the edges look... :drool:

:aright: Exacccccccctly!

I'm attracted to that whole rugged-ness thing

To me, rugged = manly and Colin is H-O-T!

I want to have his love child... :love2:

Originally posted by spragga25

If he wasn't an actor with all the money to buy the clothes and the hair products or the stylist...you ladies would never....EVER....notice him.

And that's the truth~ :tongue:

Exactly, I totally agree.....

If he was just a regular person walking on the street he would never ever get as much hype as he does cause he's famous. I mean yeah there would be people out there that still would find him attractive but not to the level its at now.

Originally posted by dgmodel

because if i know what an ugly guy looks like i obviously know what a hot guy is... plus theres other guys way better than that schmoe... i just dont like him... his beard, his accent... etc. he was on an interview with someone i caught and hes a moron...

i agree...

i also dig how he's in these hard movies (SWAT), but doesn't seem to be a hard kinda guy at all :rolleyes:

Originally posted by i3itch

:aright: Exacccccccctly!

I'm attracted to that whole rugged-ness thing

To me, rugged = manly and Colin is H-O-T!

I want to have his love child... :love2:

u really think so?

He looks wimpy and woosy to me.

You gotta look at him without the leather jacket, without the 5 o'clock shadow.

Toughness is something innate, not produced and placed on somebody :nono:

Originally posted by gmccookny

u really think so?

Obviously you can't group an entire country together in one generalization, but knowing what I now know about the Irish, I would be far from surprised to find out that whole rough bad-boy thing is the real deal.

Originally posted by tastyt

Obviously you can't group an entire country together in one generalization, but knowing what I now know about the Irish, I would be far from surprised to find out that whole rough bad-boy thing is the real deal.

oh yeah?./>

What about the eenie weenie "weenie" stereotype of the irish :laugh2::confused:

umm from what i hear.. a playboy model on the howard stern show slept with him and said he was hung like a horse... :eek::bj:

his ruggedness is the hottest part about him... i :heart: scruff!

hes just hot...

but different strokes for different folks... and id let him stroke me any day of the week :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

u really think so?

I don't care

I still want him to rail me through my headboard

:party:

i give colin farrell a big :no: , but, then again, i don't like any of the guys of whom the cp girls post pics (i.e. that "victor" guy, antonio sabato jr., paul walker, ryan phillipe, freddie prinze jr.). i seem to be one of very few around here who loves harrison ford back in the day and the only one who just melts for steve mcqueen :drool: .

Dgmodel is right. This dude is more Fragile than a woman. I bet he starts crying or calls 911 when he breaks his nail. This is True. He's just a wannabee tough guy.. In reality he's worse than a pussy and all he can do is smile. Honestly.. he is far from a MAN. It's really a frightened woman wearin pants. Faker.

I saw the makin of SWAT... and this dude was a complete joke!

Darlok

Originally posted by weyes

i give colin farrell a big :no: , but, then again, i don't like any of the guys of whom the cp girls post pics (i.e. that "victor" guy, antonio sabato jr., paul walker, ryan phillipe, freddie prinze jr.). i seem to be one of very few around here who loves harrison ford back in the day and the only one who just melts for steve mcqueen :drool: .

antonio sabato jr, is an attractive man. along with that phillipe kid, and freddy fag jr... steve mcqueen huh??? do you like his films as well???