Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ecstasy

Originally posted by chrismakk69

lol..im so outta the loop with this stuff..i used 2 pay 15/pill for excellent stuff...ive been askin around and everyone says the quality has gone wayyyyyyy downhill...i miss the good ol days..hehehe

we all miss "the good ol days"....lol

I can get good E at $20, I can get a capluse of MDMA 3 quaters full for $30. There is a place in newark that sells pills between $6 and $10 but they are not good. The other stuff I mentioned my connect has been going well over two years that I have been going to them

• 2 weeks later...

quality is not always dependant on price........ its like any other drug....there are alot of people who think that because they pay more for something its better..... THe key to the game is networking and finding the right hookups....If i guy is buying bulk he's getting similar prices from anybody he's dealing with.... the problem with the younger dealers is they're all looking to scheme, and get by giving people just enough so they don't complain.... there is good e out there.... but to a dealer the difference is this....

quality E - 60-75K per case

whatever E - as low as 25k a case

and your gonna pay the same price no matter what he buys

last few batches i got i got banged out $20 a pill no matter how many i bought but these pills were the best i've done since 1998-99, there were white sunshines & grey vw's (be careful though some people know about the white sunshines being great so they're stamping reg pills with that stamp now) the ones i had were huge & real chalky

I don't know what the deal is with E. I thought the price was supposed to be dropping but it isn't. It's rising!!!

In my parts for a good pill it goes $20-25 depending how much sweet talk I can lay down :)

The quality of teh vast majority of pills suck.

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

quality is not always dependant on price........ its like any other drug....there are alot of people who think that because they pay more for something its better..... THe key to the game is networking and finding the right hookups....If i guy is buying bulk he's getting similar prices from anybody he's dealing with.... the problem with the younger dealers is they're all looking to scheme, and get by giving people just enough so they don't complain.... there is good e out there.... but to a dealer the difference is this....

quality E - 60-75K per case

whatever E - as low as 25k a case

and your gonna pay the same price no matter what he buys

i doubt anyone here will buy his pill from a dealer buying it in that bulk. Most of the times ppl that buy it in bulk sell it down to smaller dealers and so on with everyone adding their profit on top of the price they pay. A guy buying case like you said wont deal with some kid asking for 10 pills to get fucked up at a local rave...

I use to get it off a guy who would come straight from the airport. He would meet someone who had rolled up sandwich bags with just the bottom filled maybe like 100 each bag. Would come and have like10,000 pills on him, It kind of made me scared caused they could roll on them and i could get pinched too. Well all good things come to an end. He got caught (I think in Walllington) selling 8000 pills to an undercover. I think when he got out he bail he was still selling, but buy that time I lost contact with him. I have a city hookup now, it is a little out of the way, but I know the person and I have been dealing with them for 3 years now, I also know that the quality is good too.

QUOTE]Originally posted by diesel77

i doubt anyone here will buy his pill from a dealer buying it in that bulk. Most of the times ppl that buy it in bulk sell it down to smaller dealers and so on with everyone adding their profit on top of the price they pay. A guy buying case like you said wont deal with some kid asking for 10 pills to get fucked up at a local rave...