Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Know what sucks?

Originally posted by wideskies

most people look better without clothes on, whether they be fat or thin...

okay, maybe not the REALLY thin or REALLY fat, but most everyone else in between.

i look really bad with half my clothes off, though. it needs to be all off or all on.

Hmm, i will have to somewhat disagree. I sometimes see girls who are very thin & look decent in their baggy sweats & sweat shirts. Then when you see them in revealing clothes, you;ll notice they are thin, but may also be flabby & what i call "Fat skinny people"

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Hmm, i will have to somewhat disagree. I sometimes see girls who are very thin & look decent in their baggy sweats & sweat shirts. Then when you see them in revealing clothes, you;ll notice they are thin, but may also be flabby & what i call "Fat skinny people"

yeah man ive noticed that too...the skin isnt tight, it just sorta sags...it bugs me out...

Originally posted by maximman

you ever see chicks with the beer gut?

Everything else on them is nice and thin and normal, but then you notice a BUMP in their stomach.

That bugs me.

OR how about chicks with ripped abs, A cup breast, cut shoulders & arms BUT have flabby loose turnip thighs.

Its a shame they just seem to store bodyfat like that.

OR how about chicks with ripped abs, A cup breast, cut shoulders & arms BUT have flabby loose turnip thighs.

Its a shame they just seem to store bodyfat like that.

oh god i hate that

i know its tough for women to lose the weight around they're thighs so i deal

but that just comes from lack of activitie u know

Did you ever notice how sometimes you can be losing bodyfat but look like a scrawny shit in clothes but look a ton better shirtless.

And in the winter people will tell you how big you look, but its due to fat.

You cant win.......

this is my first serious bulking so ive never had that happen

but with the cuttin part i tottally agree...two weeks ago i was fully clothed and some chick said i looked to skinny..then she saw me the next day shirtless and said i looked great WTF!!!:mad:

Originally posted by fineones

this is my first serious bulking so ive never had that happen

but with the cuttin part i tottally agree...two weeks ago i was fully clothed and some chick said i looked to skinny..then she saw me the next day shirtless and said i looked great WTF!!!:mad:

Makes it hard to stay focused. Thats why lately i have been going to work shirtless, going out to eat shirtless, going out to bars & lounges shirtless.

Its all about being shirtless guys, ya hear?

:laugh::laugh:

Makes it hard to stay focused. Thats why lately i have been going to work shirtless, going out to eat shirtless, going out to bars & lounges shirtless.

Its all about being shirtless guys, ya hear?

:laugh::laugh:

Fuck it....I'm gonna take my shirt off right now, only an hour and half left of work anyway

Did you ever notice how sometimes you can be losing bodyfat but look like a scrawny shit in clothes but look a ton better shirtless.

And in the winter people will tell you how big you look, but its due to fat.

You cant win.......

Tommy if that is you in your sig you have nothing to worry about looking skinny :eek:

hey tommy, is that u in that avatar? (avatar != sig) ... if it is, whats ur secret for ur abs dude? they fuckin rule, i've been working my abs quite alot even tho i have a flat tummy i havent been able to get that muscular flatness or even a 4 pack to show..is it a diet thing or what?? :confused: its like a thin layer of fat on my fuckin stomach that just refuses to go away

Originally posted by anotherway83

hey tommy, is that u in that avatar? (avatar != sig) ... if it is, whats ur secret for ur abs dude? they fuckin rule, i've been working my abs quite alot even tho i have a flat tummy i havent been able to get that muscular flatness or even a 4 pack to show..is it a diet thing or what?? :confused: its like a thin layer of fat on my fuckin stomach that just refuses to go away

Anotherway83,

Thanks for the comp. Now in regards to your question, Im willling to bet that the last place you are holding your extra fat is your abs (more specifically lower abs) wich is common. No key, just have to diet & cardio & shed more fat. Ab work does nothing to bring out abs if they are covered by some adipose.

Thanks

Tommy

Anotherway83,

Thanks for the comp. Now in regards to your question, Im willling to bet that the last place you are holding your extra fat is your abs (more specifically lower abs) wich is common. No key, just have to diet & cardio & shed more fat. Ab work does nothing to bring out abs if they are covered by some adipose.

Thanks

Tommy

i have the complete opposite...and i cant figure out what to do..my lower abs are just fine..but for some reason i cant get my upper abs to slim down