Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Warren

laliux

Nick Warren is a rare treat.. He probably doesnt visit the us too often... I always try to catch him whenever he's around, but it just never seems to be enough! This guy really knows how to set up the right vibe...

I certainly hope that if he comes, he plays at nerve, but a dj of his caliber would probably need a venue w more capacity.. he might draw a bigger crowd than u can fit into nerve... but then again its Miami so u never know....

peace!

Mp3.- :smoke:

Used to...but since crobar did an about-face on guest DJs, not anymore. Nerve and Space have taken all their decent guest DJs...I know dekan will interject his two cents about Josh Wink and that Dirty Vegas guy, but a lot of the old crobar DJs now play Nerve and Space 34...which is another possibility for Nick Warren.

I'd rather see him at Nerve anyway, there's a real family atmosphere you get there that crobar just doesn't have anymore...Nerve's kinda like Cheers to me. :cool:

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

yeah crobar used to be the shit . they suck now though i still go thre more than anyother sobe club cuz i love the setup. i went to nick warren last time he was here and he owned

cant wait to see him again

And he got his record case lost by the airline ... borrowed the music and still delivered ... :cool:

Originally posted by livin42nite

nick warren was amazing that night at crobar, had the place packed and jamming till it closed. One of my best nights out, anybody remember when he dropped that janis joplin remix?

Can't wait till he's back, one of my fav djs.

God yes! I tried for weeks to find that track. Droped it around 4 AM.

"Oh lord won't you buy me a mercedes benz,my friends all drive porsches, I must make ammends!"

And with the pitch all raised to up the tempo, it just worked!

Would love to hear it again, Thought I was the only one who liked the track.