Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ENERGY: where the HELL did u go???

nSyNcBaBy

ok i feel like im going through a slump.... i have zero energy... idk y... maybe my diet changed a little bit... but i need some help here- ill go to the gym and 1/2 way through im ready to crawl up in a ball and pass out... i feel so tired. wtf???

what do u do when this happens? i cant take any more time off cuz ill just get more tired and lazy if i dont work out... what foods do u eat to jumpstart ur energy again? i dont get it... but it sucks i just feel like i cant make it through a whole workout anymore... i know itll pass but i feel like shit... help me get back on track :(

idk!!!!! i eat plenty of calories.. i know that much.... i watch what i eat and i eat a lot of protein... but i guess ive been a lil too lenient with my eating habits the past couple weeks... but this only started happening over the past week.... maybe im not getting enough sleep... im not really stressed im actually quite content and happy...

i dont drink caffeine ... i dont really drink soda ever either... i drink water all day ... plenty of it...

and i know i dont overtrain.. i only go to the gym 3-4x a week... and i do what my body can handle i dont go crazy.

help~!

could be what you're eating... if you've gone from a high protein, balanced diet to suddenly eating a whole lot of carbs, that might throw your body off a bit.

or maybe you just need a break from whatever you're doing? i'd say "take a vacation," but for all i know you're ON vacation and what you need is to do something intensive like school again. :]

yea maybe... i usually am a bit more tired in the summer and once school starts im rarin to go... the cool weather gives me a bit of a boost so ill just listen to my body for now and hopefully in the next few weeks itll pick up again... any other suggestions?

:updown:

i feel most "alive" when i have things to occupy my time but also find time to relax and do silly things, when i don't drink caffeine, when i eat in a balanced way(but actually eat FRESH FOOD, as opposed to processed stuff like energy bars), when i do both cardio and weight training, when i sleep 8 hrs a day, and when i make love a lot.

but it sounds like you're being healthy, in general.

maybe you need more kissing! hehe. :>

I do not define "energy" as the buzzed up nuerotic feeling derived from popping too much xandrine or sipping down too many joes, but rather as a natural zest for life that comes from within.

I jump out of bed every day & clap my hands & say today is going to be a great day.

My energy does not come from a food, a pill, etc, but rather from one special thing...........

:eek:

What are the temperatures in your area right now.

It is over 100 her and the heat index is around 110 - my energy is zero.

I am going to take off for about a week until it cools down.

Some other factors may be eating sugars and crashing causing low blood sugar. Or maybe not eating enough carbs. Stress. Lack of sleep.

Any one of these or a combination of all of them could be the cause.

nautica

Humidy will definately make one sluggish...

Also when was the last time that you did take a break from the gym... I know you say taking a break may make you more sluggish. But alot of people think that until they actually do it. And when they go back they feel so much better. And you see better results both mentally and physically which to me always boosted my energy. :D