Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone catch that new Newlyweds show?

Evan

There is a new show on Tuesday nights called Newlyweds on MTV at 10:30. It's basically 6 months after Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey got married and it shows their day to day life. I tuned in cause 1.) Jessica is hot, 2.) Jessica is hot, and 3.) Jessica (even though she is married) is hot.

What I saw though made me instantly change my total opinion about her. She was the epitamy of a spoiled little princess. She complained about any little work she had to do, complained about laundry or a mess she makes, etc. She even had the guts to ask if there was any chicken in a can of tuna from "Chicken of the Sea". Nick looked like he was thinking to himself "Why the fuck did I marry this ignorant bitch?"

There were some weird things going on though. These are both multi millionaire performers making money on their music as well as advertisement and even this MTV show. How can they be so cheap about getting a housekeeper? They made a big deal that they were paying her $120 for 6 hours ($20 an hour) to clean their HUGE mess. Um.. When i was living in the city, I had to pay about $120 for THREE hours of work. Then he's complaining about all the work he had to do to move. Um...again..HIRE PEOPLE TO MOVE FOR YOU.

Sorry. This is a stupid thread. But she's stupid and he's cheap. Her music video came up immediatly after the show, and i turned it off. I can't even get turned on by her anymore. She reminds me of a stripper I once dated. Hot as balls, but dumb as an ox. But I knew this was the type of girl u DATED but NEVER MARRIED.

Evan

Yea my mom was telling me she was saying stuff like..

"My mom never told me to fix my bed"

And I saw part of an episode where they were arguing because Nick wanted to put his bachelor furniture in a different room or something like that.. :confused:

I heard she threw a temper tantrum and went shopping with mommy instead

LiL Princess that she is

Apparently Nick didn't know how sloppy she was until they moved in together...

Which brings me to another point...

Do you guys think couples should live together before they get married or are you more of an old-fashioned kind of person and think they couple should wait until they get married? :blank:

Originally posted by sassa

no couple is going to get along 100% no matter if they move ir before or after they marry. the key is communicating and making sure that you both know your bad and good traits and habits before anything serious happens.

So, she should have told him that she was lazy and spoiled and he should have told her he was cheap?

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

So, she should have told him that she was lazy and spoiled and he should have told her he was cheap?

Evan

Eh.. haven't they been dating for like... 4 years or more?!

You would think they kinda woulda dropped hints about that

Even if not on purpose :blank:

Originally posted by i3itch

Eh.. haven't they been dating for like... 4 years or more?!

You would think they kinda woulda dropped hints about that

Even if not on purpose :blank:

Nope. She said in the show that she has been living in hotels so she has always had her room cleaned and all her stuff taken care for her. As for him being cheap, maybe she was too stupid to realize it.

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

Evan

perhaps not in such negative terms, but yes, if they wanted to be honest 100% with one another.

Evan i agree with you 100%. She is beyond a princess and completly turned me off with that spoiled behavior. Did you see when i think she was with her mom driving and those guys were writing notes and she called them? how much more attention do you need?

The 120 was not to clean the house that was just to organize her clothes. I dont think he wanted a maid b/c she needs to learn to put her shit away!!! also he wanted to interview the person and i can't really blame them. If i was sort of famous i would not want some stranger touching my shit

Plus both their careers are over. i think they need to save the all the money they have. Which can't be all that he has 98 degree money not nsync money. I have no idea what she has done??

Does anyone

They are BOTH coming out with new albums. They both already have 2 new videos rotating on MTV. Plus they are making $$$ off this TV show.

One thing which might be amusing. I hope they green carded that Mexican housekeeper. Or else, they'll have to rename that show "Newlyweds in Jail".

Evan

I only saw like 10 minutes of it ....and the conclusion that i came up with is that Nick (or whatever his name is) is a CHEAP ass SOB ....... got pissed by paying $20 a hour :laugh: . And jessica is simply a dumb blonde .

This just goes to show , even the wealthy are extremely miserable and ungrateful .

........... and i still can't believe how people Idolize these people .

:idea:

Doing this show was bad judgement on her part. She has always come across so nice and down to earth. NOw we get to see the real her which is spoil and selfish. She is so annoying with her whining. She is so pretty but after 5 minutes of her stupid remarks and her snotty attitude, she loses her value.

Nick wasn't being cheap, I think he is just down to earth. He said he wanted a maid but that he wanted to wait until they had time to look for a good one. His comments about the money were just because he had no idea how much cleaning ladies typically make.

He is smart, look at all these entertainers that made all thei money and then filed for bankruptsy (I think I spelled that way wrong). TLC, MC Hammer, and most recent Mike Tyson were all broke after making tons of money.

..i agree with chris...i dont think he was cheap....i think he is NORMAL.........having money doesnt mean pissing it away......because SHE is lazy and sloppy.......the woman did not clean...she folded jessica's clothes that were in every room!...and he said he wants to interview..they are not joe public...seriously...i was laughing my ass off....he is waaaaay too good for her.....it's almost like a jesus complex....he is gonna try and make her better.......he really doesn't seem all to thrilled with her.....even the way he complained about her and makes fun of her....etc......she is soooo dumb!...the best...."WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE U NEVER HAD TUNA BEFORE!:mad: "