Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed & Palash @ Andalu, AIR & DC TUNNEL

Originally posted by vicman

yeah. according to the door people the only list for the night was saeed's list and no other list.

Really? I didn't have a problem with the list... Oh, there was one thing... at first they couldn't find my name on the list so I promised the girl at the door that I'd have sex with her later so she let me in.

:D

thank you for informing us of the existence of said list.

haha hell i didn't know... this is how it went down

ken: is the list still open?

girl: yep, are you on it?

ken: i should be.

girl: palash's personal list?

ken: um... yeah.

girl: oh ok, just go in.

ken: thank you for the funky beats!

yeah. according to the door people the only list for the night was saeed's list and no other list.

the chick at the door actually let me look for my name on the lists she just printed out a few minutes earlier. my name wasn't on there, so I busted out the ol' $10.

I don't care about paying; more, I just care about someone saying they'll get you on a list and not delivering.

Originally posted by teriaki

the chick at the door actually let me look for my name on the lists she just printed out a few minutes earlier. my name wasn't on there, so I busted out the ol' $10.

I don't care about paying; more, I just care about someone saying they'll get you on a list and not delivering.

same here. and of course you feel like a total dumbass when they tell you there is no list.

Originally posted by kken

haha hell i didn't know... this is how it went down

ken: is the list still open?

girl: yep, are you on it?

ken: i should be.

girl: palash's personal list?

ken: um... yeah.

girl: oh ok, just go in.

ken: thank you for the funky beats!

i'll ask her next time of that the way it went. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dotdotdot

the list worked fine for me....when I got there I told the girl (such a bitch!!:blown: ) at the door that we were on lainie's list and she said that only s&p had lists, so I asked her to check and we were on one of the two.

hmm...i didn't do that.

btw runner, did you ask saeed what was the british guy's name who does the vocals on that track that you like on his cd? :confused:

Yeah I did.

Me: What's the name of that track with the british guy talking through it?"

Saeed: He told me but I was drunk and forgot. But it's coming out on ohm records next month.

Me: Ok cool, do you know who the guy is?

Saeed:"I don't know who it is. (Look on his face - That's the dumbest question I have ever been asked.) I was given the accapella and thought it was phat so I knew I had to drop it sometime NYE @arc was the first night I played it."

Me: Yeah it's a phat track, nice work once again.

Saeed: Thanks

Me: No thank you, thank you for the funky beats.

Originally posted by therunner

Yeah I did.

Me: What's the name of that track with the british guy talking through it?"

Saeed: He told me but I was drunk and forgot. But it's coming out on ohm records next month.

Me: Ok cool, do you know who the guy is?

Saeed:"I don't know who it is. (Look on his face - That's the dumbest question I have ever been asked.) I was given the accapella and thought it was phat so I knew I had to drop it sometime NYE @arc was the first night I played it."

Me: Yeah it's a phat track, nice work once again.

Saeed: Thanks

Me: No thank you, thank you for the funky beats.

It's called Fat Dope Beats and I've been looking for it ever since WMC....so far, no info.

great music all night long by both s&p....too damn hot in there tho....had problems with the list at first but got it sorted out..and ya the girl was being a real bitch at first...good to see the usual suspects and some new faces.....but how did i get home?..oh good times...

Originally posted by revaluation

It's called Fat Dope Beats and I've been looking for it ever since WMC....so far, no info.

I have it on a burn of DJ Manolo from Boston. It's pretty sick. The vocals are a lot cleaner on the copy I have. I can pull it to mp3 if you want.