Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you ever rather masterbate than have sex?

cool2223423123

I'm interested in whether (and if the answer is yes) why anyone would rather masturbate than have sex... you hear about some couples where the girl complains about the guy masturbating. I figure he's doing this because either a) the girl isn't putting out enough and he CAN'T have sex with her, or B) he's not that attractted to the girl and he DOESN'T WANT to have sex with her and would rather masturbate.

HOWEVER. Other then those situations, is there any reason that you would EVER masturbate if you could have sex with any man/woman on the planet?

i cant think of any time i would rather jerk off than have sex with a girlfriend. as far as a woman complaining about her guy jerking off, i think most guys with steady girlfriends know that she is not always in the mood, unlike us. so you compensate for that sexual energy we have that moment and jerk off. its not our fault that by nature we are hornier.

I'd rather flog the dolphin. It's ridiculous what some girls expect these days.

The sky has to be a certain hue, the temperature has to be just right, the dude's hair has to be a certain way, you gotta flip this, smack that, kiss this, lick that, hold this, squeeze that, turn this, rub that, and if you haven't given up by then or she isn't screaming out some other guy's name, MAYBE you'll get her off...

in which instance, you yourself are finally ALLOWED to get off.

fuck that. I'd rather be a hermit anyday

Originally posted by cintron

The sky has to be a certain hue, the temperature has to be just right, the dude's hair has to be a certain way, you gotta flip this, smack that, kiss this, lick that, hold this, squeeze that, turn this, rub that, and if you haven't given up by then or she isn't screaming out some other guy's name, MAYBE you'll get her off...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WOW YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT!!!!

AMEN TO THAT!

Originally posted by weyes

i can't have sex with someone unless i really connect with him on a bunch of levels, and that takes time. so, seeing that i currently have no significant other, i prefer masturbating to having sex in a big way :aright: .

i feel exactly the same way. :tongue:

Originally posted by clubkat

sometimes, you'd rather do it done quickly and correctly yourself....

Couldn't have said it better myself!

There's nothing wrong with wanting to just get off every now and then without having to worry about pleasing another person at the same time. WTF, it's fun... why deprive yourself of that???

Originally posted by nybeauty

i dont think this is true, im always horny :tongue:

Yes but i know a decent amount of girls who consider themselves horny but don't have sex. Either because they are virgins or just plain don't at the time they want it.

Cintron is da man. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man u are hiliarious... and the ill sh*t is your right :laugh:

Originally posted by teklord310

Yes but i know a decent amount of girls who consider themselves horny but don't have sex. Either because they are virgins or just plain don't at the time they want it.

Cintron is da man. :D

im always horny but i do have sex!! i might get some tonight :D