Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oxycontin

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be a hardcore freebaser back in the mid 80's ... got off it no problem ... pretty much stopped cold turkey after my first arrest...I snort when i'm in the mood with a bunch of people ,but.never even get the urge to base anymore..... I know someone who's been in detox 3 times and can't kick the oxy habit....she's worse than a crackhead...doesnt eat... lost like 40 lbs.... lost her job .. husband... everything....it's sad

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I..... I know someone who's been in detox 3 times and can't kick the oxy habit....she's worse than a crackhead...doesnt eat... lost like 40 lbs.... lost her job .. husband... everything....it's sad

I know about 10 people like this, its seems damn near impossible to get off these things.. People stealing from friends, lying outta control to get money for more pills.. Its pretty damn sad.

Originally posted by bostonbabe420

Seriously $45/80 is really too much $$$$$, for a single or r u talking about a lot of them bought at once??? Just curious!!! :confused:

i guess it depends on your contacts... its DEFINATLEY too much for bulk... for a single its on the high end of reasonable...

Originally posted by joeg

i guess it depends on your contacts... its DEFINATLEY too much for bulk... for a single its on the high end of reasonable...

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pulled off the market very abruptly... lots of class action lawsuits in the works..prices will skyrocket......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by tranzgod44

That's bullshit, there's no way the 160 mg Oxy's are 3 for 50.....The 80mg ones alone, are 30 to 40 dollars each, believe me, i know......

There isn't even a 160 anymore. Hasn't been for a while!!! And no...there aren't any left at the pharmacyies or hospices!

Anyway...like said here...3 160's for $50!!! The 80's cost $9 a piece at the pharm for cyin out loud!

Originally posted by djscotphreak

There isn't even a 160 anymore. Hasn't been for a while!!! And no...there aren't any left at the pharmacyies or hospices!

Anyway...like said here...3 160's for $50!!! The 80's cost $9 a piece at the pharm for cyin out loud!

Wowzers.....hook a sister up!

jk :D

Originally posted by gemerald

what kind of effect do you get with this oxy pill or the tylenol? this is a first for me to hear about this. can someone expand plez?

check out drug related sites such as erowid.org for info on how oxycotin will affect you.

L.A.!?!?!?!?! Do you ever get out of the fuckin house??? first time I ever even saw any oxycontin pill was at a house party in L.A. ......I didnt see em creep up in the city till over a year later...Half of L.A. has already been in rehab for oxys.......TWICE!

:confused:

But seriously haven't even heard the news reports with all the celebs???

LOL you guys kill me! i guess i don't get out as much as i thought i do! :D

ok..... maybe i may have heard on tv, but blew it off (didn't really care) thinking it's something i already.

but persosnally, i've nevere tried it so was just wondering.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For all of you that use OCs more than never, I know half a dozen people who would give anything to have their lives back. BE CAREFUL. They all started out the same. 40mg here, 40mg there. Then they realize its fun, and go to 80mg here, then 80 here again, then another 80mg there. It's a shame. I was on the same boat once. To be honest, I'd probably still be doin that shit if my buddy Shawn didn't die. Another good friend of mine went through rehab 3 times in a year and still died from that shit. He was bangin H and doin Oxy just to keep the sickness away. One of my female friends was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!! I mean super model... until she got hooked. She was blowin 180mg at a time just to keep from puking before we drug her to rehab. She also did 20+ somas a day. She liked those stupid things for some reason. Now she is all pale and skeletony (new word I just made up). She's still pretty, but she's not the same.

Just be smart. And if you need more than 80mg to get high, you have a problem.

• 1 month later...