Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its unofficially hump day for me!

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Working all week... :unhappy: but:

Friday: Driving up to NY to see DT @ arc...along w/ S&P... God I can't get away from these guys.

Saturday: Liberty Festivus @ battery park

Sunday: Drive home (wish me luck)

Sunday night through Monday: Sleep:drool:

dude, S&P are with DT on Sunday not on Friday. They will be there on the 31st.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

lol. i'm sure if someone can party 4 times as much for pvd, that would be you! :D

pvd better not get sick this time around. those street hot dogs in NY will have to be removed from his diet when he's there.

i hope it doesn't rain on Thursday. The event is rain or shine but that usually means the patrons show up and the band/dj whines about not being able to play for fear of electricution :rolleyes: MAN UP! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nautilus60

:eek: Never heard of you getting into an argument, let alone fight, with ANYBODY....i guess you are only human afterall:)

you don't know the type of stuff we have to deal with w/ her on a weekly basis when you stay in b'more.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i hope it doesn't rain on Thursday. The event is rain or shine but that usually means the patrons show up and the band/dj whines about not being able to play for fear of electricution :rolleyes: MAN UP! :laugh: :laugh:

the only time i ever went there it rained and the bands still played.

Originally posted by vicman

you don't know the type of stuff we have to deal with w/ her on a weekly basis when you stay in b'more.

What do you mean weekly? You only go out on weekends and even those times are few & far between :tongue:

I was the anti-vic on Friday but I did a very good imitation of you on Saturday night when I stayed in and watched Ab Fab instead of going out :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

What do you mean weekly? You only go out on weekends and even those times are few & far between :tongue:

I was the anti-vic on Friday but I did a very good imitation of you on Saturday night when I stayed in and watched Ab Fab instead of going out :D

i see . . . :shaky:

i can't even remember the last time we were at the same party.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

tuesday: leaving for NY

wednesday: hybrid@sullivan room

thursday: back to DC

friday: orientation, back to NY for dinner at Alain-Ducasse

sat/sun: drunkeness :beer:

oh that's right! the big 2-1 is this week :D Maybe I'll stop by Sullivan Room and buy ya a drink :D