Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who has the balls....?

phunkingroovin

Originally posted by gmccookny

Geez, than that means timing is everything :blank:

If i were here at 12:15pm, i would have caught mystify's ample booty. But nooooooooo. i got here at 12:16 :mad3:

Then again, pictures only say so much, and i'd much rather meet the booty.. i mean beauty in person :D

i saw it..it was nice :D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..I really think that if you post on this thread, you shouldn't be able to delete the attachment afterwards..Its like getting infinite continues with a video game...whats the fun in that?..

..Or, are the people on this board a little afraid that they may not measure up to the gallery of pr0n that so many people post, and tear apart for innocent flaws...hmm....I wonder...:aright:..

in agreement. if you're gonna post, then post. if not, then don't.

fence-sitters :blank: .

Originally posted by spragga25

In addition...if you haven't posted ANY PICS, you shouldn't comment on what other peeps do on this thread ;)

nobody asked me :rolleyes::tongue: .

besides, what about all the people on this thread that are reading and writing so much but won't post pictures of themselves? i won't mention any names *cough cough* , but SOME of these people won't even show their faces. you guys show yer faces (i've posted a bunch of pics of my whole person before), and then i'll post something of me again - keeping in mind that i don't have a digi and will have to take 35mms, develop them, and scan 'em.