happy birthday to vicman!

kken

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

just gimme the liquor. you can do whatever you want with the girls.

Vic doesn't need other girls! I'm going to send tiny back with some :kiss2: and :makeout: and :love2: for you ~ Happy Birthday!!!! :D

(don't worry - we'll celebrate properly next weekend ;) )

Originally posted by whadupg

Vic doesn't need other girls! I'm going to send tiny back with some :kiss2: and :makeout: and :love2: for you ~ Happy Birthday!!!! :D

(don't worry - we'll celebrate properly next weekend ;) )

Is that right? Vic and tiny? I never knew. I always thought vic was gay.

:confused:

Originally posted by therunner

Really? I didn't know that either. Damn everyone's sexual preferences are coming out today.

As for me, I prefer women. Asian women, with a slight latina tint.

I prefer women too, I'm not too picky though just need to be around 5 4' 110 pds light brwn hair, nice body, straight teeth and nice pedicure

Originally posted by pgiddy

I prefer women too, I'm not too picky though just need to be around 5 4' 110 pds light brwn hair, nice body, straight teeth and nice pedicure

just checked with one of the girls here and I will allow up to 130 pounds if taller

Here's a random little factoid I found on my trusty desk calender. Vicman actually shares a birthday with the following:

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe - German poet, novelist, playwright, courtier, and natural philosopher, one of the greatest figures in Western literature. Throughout his life Goethe was interested in a variety of studies and pursuits. He made important discoveries in connection with plant and animal life, and evolved a non-Newtonian theory of the character of light, which was viewed with suspicion by scientists. In literature he gained fame early with The Sorrows of Young Werther (1774), but his most famous work was the poetic drama in two parts, FAUST.

Charles Boyer - Best known for his role in the 1944 film "Gaslight" in which he tried to convince Ingrid Bergman's character that she was going insane. Some years earlier, it was Boyer who uttered the immortal words, "Come with me to the Casbah", in Algiers (1938).

and last but not least... Canada's own Jason Priestly

img01.jpg

:)

Yeah that's not too picky.

As for me though, they don't have to be asian, I just prefer them that way. Some day I am going to marry a woman who is skilled in 7 different culinary arts, a massage therapist, loves to clean, oragasms from GIVING oral sex, knows the correct number to the powerball, a virgin who has memorized the Kama Sutra, speaks very little english in some cute accent but understands everything I say, knows the meaning of OBEY, never has a period, has beer flavored nipples, doesn't know how to operate a remote control, and can do this....

pic7.jpg

As for me though, they don't have to be asian, I just prefer them that way. Some day I am going to marry a woman who is skilled in 7 different culinary arts, a massage therapist, loves to clean, oragasms from GIVING oral sex, knows the correct number to the powerball, a virgin who has memorized the Kama Sutra, speaks very little english in some cute accent but understands everything I say, knows the meaning of OBEY, never has a period, has beer flavored nipples, doesn't know how to operate a remote control, and can do this....

pic7.jpg

Easy man 2 please... :blown:

pic7.jpg

when you find her see if she has any sisters, if not then let me get her when your done or at least let me borrow her

when you find her see if she has any sisters, if not then let me get her when your done or at least let me borrow her

no prob on the sisters partm, But as for being done with her, I don't think that could ever be possible, and no way in hell would I "loan" her out.