happy birthday to vicman!

kken

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by silvershoes

so what did you do for your birthday last night? what are you doing to celebrate tonight? blue room? :cool:

i went to the gym . . and then i got home. . .got into a fight with the parents on the phone...hung up on them. . . had dinner...took 1 more phone call...went to bed.

tonight ~~~> Five.

Originally posted by nautilus60

They fought with you on your birthday?!?!?! That aint cool....

usual shit, as to why i aint married and w/ kids by now. told them unless they get me a wife that aint happening soon . . . i wonder if they took me seriously about getting me a wife. :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

usual shit, as to why i aint married and w/ kids by now. told them unless they get me a wife that aint happening soon . . . i wonder if they took me seriously about getting me a wife. :confused:

are you kidding me? you are not even 30! and as a guy, you need not worry about that whole biological clock ticking. as i see it, marriage is overrated. there is plenty of time for that later on in life. for now i say enjoy being young and have fun! :spin2:

Originally posted by silvershoes

are you kidding me? you are not even 30! and as a guy, you need not worry about that whole biological clock ticking. as i see it, marriage is overrated. there is plenty of time for that later on in life. for now i say enjoy being young and have fun! :spin2:

i agree, but alas they seem not to. what can one do?