Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beyonce, please put the cheesburger down...

tommyarmani

Did anyone else notice the rather large newfound thigh mass she was sporting?

She seems to be like Jennifer Lopez. She only gets in shape sometimes (looked awesome in her video), but her "normal" wieght tends to be a bit high.

Remember she is a very young girl, in 10 years her knees will be completely rubbing together.

Im just being objective here. sorry Beyonce fans. Remember as an entertainer you are not only judged on the merits of your talent, but also on the overall "look"

Thanks,

Evan

Originally posted by tommyarmani

She seems to be like Jennifer Lopez. She only gets in shape sometimes (looked awesome in her video), but her "normal" wieght tends to be a bit high.

Remember she is a very young girl, in 10 years her knees will be completely rubbing together.

Im just being objective here. sorry Beyonce fans. Remember as an entertainer you are not only judged on the merits of your talent, but also on the overall "look"

Thanks,

Evan

dont hate

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Thanks,

Evan

i think were seeing the real beyonce

Originally posted by ladyshady

dont hate

dont hate? personally my conditioning & shape is better than hers was last night.

You can not use "dont hate" or the jealous line whenever one makes objective & valid points.

Now, if you say anything bad about me in response to this post, i will simply tell you "dont hate"

thanks

evanarmani