Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations Last Kiss

Packed. Music was dope all night long. Good crowd, great f'n time, soakin f'n wet! Mike Bugout, nice to meet you. Rod tearing it up on the floor all night with the Iron Bros. Tempkid and Hype. Star, Dee, NYC, Kitty and the crew, anyone else I missed. Boston holding it down again, you guys rock. Happy Birthday Frankie! One last Kiss... as its said here, sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

This was my 5 or 6th Closing party, always always a good time. Oh no, dont group me with the over "30 clubbers!" :jerkoff:

Denny thank you for Lethal Industry, you're a class act. If you're interested give those guys from Boston a holla... Jay is good people. I'm off to South Beach for a week, the Closing Party was just the beginning but a great way to start vacation.

Originally posted by club75

Denny - thank you!!! I called "KISS" on page 2 of "Tempts Closing Party".....you took it up another level last night...your mix of old and new was sick!!!

That was one of the most incredible parties ever...ever!!!!

Last Kiss!!!

The energy in that place was unreal!!!!:eek:

it was my first closing party, and 6 years of going clubbing to ALOT of venues all over, and I have never in my life witnessed an energy level like that

when EVERY single person is going bananas to EVERY song it's a crazy site, and anyone who knocks tempts and denny and what goes on over there, your nuts because ive never experienced anything liek that.:hat:

NJDio - Always a pleasure...

It is safe to say that I never want to go back to Tempts again because I know that I will never have the amount of fun that I had on Sunday. I won't even attempt to try to top what an amazing time it was.

I'm going to be like Seinfeld and go out on top.