Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Almost Last Call......

vicman

Originally posted by crank47

I've got the cash for me and my roommate (and you were in no shape to be handed any money last Friday).

Vic, you still got my money....right???

Glad to know that all of us did a great job of making your birhtday "unforgettable". My friend Sasha told me that you werent feeling good, but i didnt know it was THAT bad.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kken

what's the place around jaleo that has good mojitos? cafe atlantico?

I've never had mojitos there but their food is phenominal! And yes, its near Jaleo.

Pgiddy - Cafe Citron is near Dupont, not really close to the MCI Center where Jaleo is. I've never had their mojitos either but a server there tried to pass Absolut mandarin off as Stoli O. Bitch didn't know who she was dealing with :rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I've never had mojitos there but their food is phenominal! And yes, its near Jaleo.

Pgiddy - Cafe Citron is near Dupont, not really close to the MCI Center where Jaleo is. I've never had their mojitos either but a server there tried to pass Absolut mandarin off as Stoli O. Bitch didn't know who she was dealing with :rolleyes::laugh:

I'm here to say the mojitos and caipirinhas at cafe citron are da bomb.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Vic, you still got my money....right???

Glad to know that all of us did a great job of making your birhtday "unforgettable". My friend Sasha told me that you werent feeling good, but i didnt know it was THAT bad.

yup i've gots the $.

Originally posted by kken

i'm surprised there isn't one decent if any korean restaurants in dc... fucking korean motherfuckers.

there isnt a good mexican restaurant in the whole area either. at least all the oines i've been to kinda sucked.

Originally posted by vicman

there isnt a good mexican restaurant in the whole area either. at least all the oines i've been to kinda sucked.

There use to be one on NY Ave & 11th. It was called Casa Juanita's or something like that. It was da bomb! SO GOOD! I haven't been there in forever... I don't even know if its there anymore.

But for decent tex/mex food try Laurial Plaza or Cactus Cantina. YUM!!!

Dammit, I'm hungry :(

There use to be one on NY Ave & 11th. It was called Casa Juanita's or something like that. It was da bomb! SO GOOD! I haven't been there in forever... I don't even know if its there anymore.

hmmm...i'll have to see if that is still around. i wanna check out Andale, around down town, 7th street. it's got great reviews and promises of serving more than the standard taco and enchiladas . . . like cochinita pibil and stuff like that.

hmmm...i'll have to see if that is still around. i wanna check out Andale, around down town, 7th street. it's got great reviews and promises of serving more than the standard taco and enchiladas . . . like cochinita pibil and stuff like that.

the place I'm refering to had platanos fritos! I was so excited! :D

unfortunately, casa juanita's closed. :(

all the food would be tini.... kind of like tapas but mexican food :D

Well everything would be tini except the drinks. Tini doesn't drink tini drinks :D

hehe, i sound like the ep of Seinfeld would George is talking about himself in the 3rd person! :laugh:

as long as you dont go off on a tangent with "eclectic" mexican cuisine featuring a fusion of continental w/ asian and mexican flavors or some sh*t like that, it's ok w/ me.

and tequila, lot's of tequila is always a big PLUS! :D

as long as you dont go off on a tangent with "eclectic" mexican cuisine featuring a fusion of continental w/ asian and mexican flavors or some sh*t like that, it's ok w/ me.

and tequila, lot's of tequila is always a big PLUS! :D

"asian fusion"