Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need A Dress for a Wedding

nSyNcBaBy

This one is a bit funky, but its a modern interpretation of the goddess tunic....I just like bc it's so unique

S3W7015_mp.jpg

I know you said you can't wear strapless, and this might qualify into that category, but the neckline is so nice - I love it!!!

100238.jpg

And this is a fun twist to the regular halter style

99359.jpg

lol i wish i needed to be "held in"... i'm like the flatlands of kansas compared to you lynne :tongue:

anyway, here are some more suggestions for u:

Donna Rico $99

99410.jpg

Donna Rico $99

99461.jpg

ABS Allen Schwartz $178

102972.jpg

ABS Allen Schwartz $178

68271.jpg

Laundry $165

98449.jpg

Sean Collection $158

102562.jpg

(all from nordstroms)

see... i have this dress... its like the perfect lil black dress.... v-neck... thick enough straps so i can wear a bra... fitted but kinda just conforms to my body.... down to the knee with a slit on the left side up to mid-thigh :drunk:....... and its just perfect... with a hot new pair of shoes.... right? and it was like $30 from nordstroms a couple years ago... but i just dont know if i wanna wear it again... no one at this wedding has ever seen me in it except my brothers so i guess it doesnt matter... what do u guys think? i think i have a pic of me in it ill scan it and show u when i get home from school ;)

Originally posted by linabina

see... i have this dress... its like the perfect lil black dress.... v-neck... thick enough straps so i can wear a bra... fitted but kinda just conforms to my body.... down to the knee with a slit on the left side up to mid-thigh :drunk:....... and its just perfect... with a hot new pair of shoes.... right? and it was like $30 from nordstroms a couple years ago... but i just dont know if i wanna wear it again... no one at this wedding has ever seen me in it except my brothers so i guess it doesnt matter... what do u guys think? i think i have a pic of me in it ill scan it and show u when i get home from school ;)

You have to wear something that you are comfortable in. If you like the dress you have and no one has seen you in it than wear it. If it bothers you to wear something again, then don't. You won't be happy with it.

Originally posted by sigmagal

You have to wear something that you are comfortable in. If you like the dress you have and no one has seen you in it than wear it. If it bothers you to wear something again, then don't. You won't be happy with it.

it definitely doesnt bother me that i wore it already.. a couple times lol.. but its just perfect... theres no reason not to wear it but im still gonna look for something new to wear... if i cant find anything that i like im gonna wear this one :)

Originally posted by linabina

I'd say yeah definitely wear it - it'll save time and money - Now you can spend more on shoes if need be!!!!

And maybe get a funky necklace to go with it, so at least you'll feel like you're wearing something different ;)

if I had to pick one:

100238.jpg

However, I'm with Mysitfy22, save your $$$, and get something nice to go with it. I would pick up a nice pair of Stuart Weitzman or D & G dress shoes & matching purse, which I could use other times. Those leather flower pins look adorable too...

:D good luck