Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~ Stupid World ~~

iamme

This thread was sparked by something very stupid someone just said to me...it was so simple and stupid it stunned me, and I just stared back at the guy completely blank...

So I'm walking back to my desk with a huge turkey sandwich in plain sight, when this guy who sits next to me (the moron) stops right in front of me looks down at my sandwich and says "wow, you got a slice of pizza?!"...which is where i start staring at him in amazement, and he walks off saying "cool man!"... :confused:

SO...I think we should dedicate this thread to all the stupidity we hear/see during our days. When you hear something stupid, post it. When you see something stupid, post. etc....

lets see what happens

...this was a while ago...sitting in the back room at work....talking about the shore or something....and i said something along the lines of ....yea....cause i spent all my money on crack this weekend.........and one of the OLDER woman i work with(((((like 50..)).........goes.....DEAD SERIOUS....'u guys do crack?!'.........

.....i was like...........shut the fuck up............:rolleyes: ...yes....and i also inject black tar heroin between my toes

...oh my this could be a long ass thread...

...one instance that sticks out in my mind is over-hearing a manager at a local drugstore trying to order his lunch (for delivery)...it took him minutes to order a simple sandwich...i sat and listened for amusement...at the end of the struggle, i hear him say, "Name? My name is Ed.......(big pause).............E..........D........ED!"......poor guy - wonder how the sandwich turned out?!@#...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

omg how could i have forgotten this..

yesterday in my taxation class....this girl walks in late and the profferson goes "TAXATION"...she goes " NO , MY NAME IS MONICA"....i lost my shit when she said that...couldnt hold back

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My stupid asshole award goes to the people who put out the article about the guy who got shot at the West Indian Parade...

Why the fuck would you put a huge picture of the kid that got shot lying there dead on the ground with a chunk of his head missing and the blood spilled all over the floor. I think it is poor judgement and lack of respect. Who ever knew this kid will open this paper and see this disgusting picture...

Take pictures of the scene... Fine. But do not put a picture in the paper to the general pulic like the one that was put in there....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by bullseye

dont know if this applies, but i heard today that ben and jen set a wedding date finally. WHO CARES??? GO AWAY!!!! SO STUPID!!!:biggun:

I'll second that.....

on a side note however: i think it would be pretty cool if Ben just dumps her ass and is like "bitch was a pain in the ass, fuck her"

I was drinking beer in a bar in Louisville KY one night - Chatting up this little muff and asking questions of each others travels I told her I had been to Hawaii and asked how far WEST she had been. Her response, "oh not too far, WEST VIRGINIA is the farthest WEST I have been."

If I wasn't drunk and horny I think I would've just walked the fuck away. But since a hard sick has no conscious - I nailed her.

Co Worker: So, do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving?

Me: What do you mean by celebrate and why wouldn't we?

Co Worker: Oh, because you're Asian. I don't know if you eat turkey with the family.

Me: Oh. Well, no we don't actually eat turkey for Thanksgiving. We sit around and eat DOG with out chopsticks and call it DANG-SU GI-BING.

Co Worker: Are you being serious?

Me: Please go away and die.

Originally posted by maximman

Co Worker: So, do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving?

Me: What do you mean by celebrate and why wouldn't we?

Co Worker: Oh, because you're Asian. I don't know if you eat turkey with the family.

Me: Oh. Well, no we don't actually eat turkey for Thanksgiving. We sit around and eat DOG with out chopsticks and call it DANG-SU GI-BING.

Co Worker: Are you being serious?

Me: Please go away and die.

:laugh: :laugh: nothing like DOG on thanksgiving...

This is one of the first conversations I had with someone when i moved to the States in 7th grade:

Moron: Hey! Where are you from?

Me: Well, i bounced around a lot...recently from Montreal, but lived in Lebanon and Kuwait, mostly Kuwait for like 8 yrs.

Moron: Wow. So how did you like living in tents?? (he was dead serious)

Me: :what:....................................are you serious?

Moron: Yeah, do they have houses in Kuwait?

Me: :what:....................................no, no houses...you're right, just tents. And those fucking camels smell like shit. So glad to be here... ::walks away::

yesterday in my taxation class....this girl walks in late and the profferson goes "TAXATION"...she goes " NO , MY NAME IS MONICA"....i lost my shit when she said that...couldnt hold back

:lol3:

:laugh: :laugh: