Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Von Dutch Hat Do You Have?

haha yeah von dutch is played out..who the fuck pays 69$ for a trucker hat anyway... my arms are fuckin pipes.....so i wear wahtever.. in the hamptons this weekend..i was getttin like 4(at least) compliments on a ten dollar t shirt i found at some flea market in teh city....but having a nice body is worht so much more than any clothes you can buy...just remmeber that you lazy slackers.....arright im goin to the gym .peace....... immmmmmmmouttttttttt

Originally posted by nynyny

my arms are fuckin pipes.....so i wear wahtever

but having a nice body is worht so much more than any clothes you can buy...just remmeber that you lazy slackers.....arright im goin to the gym .peace....... immmmmmmmouttttttttt

:rolleyes:

i think the juice may have gotten to your head

haha yeah von dutch is played out..who the fuck pays 69$ for a trucker hat anyway... my arms are fuckin pipes.....so i wear wahtever.. in the hamptons this weekend..i was getttin like 4(at least) compliments on a ten dollar t shirt i found at some flea market in teh city....but having a nice body is worht so much more than any clothes you can buy...just remmeber that you lazy slackers.....arright im goin to the gym .peace....... immmmmmmmouttttttttt

i hope you really arent how you just made yourself seem..:blank:

are they really that much $$??

that's insane ...

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I WANNA KNOW WHICH ONES NOT TO BUY! LOL :laugh: I LOVE FCUKING WITH YOU PEOPLE.....:D TELL ME ANYWAY FOR KICKS! I JUST GOT MY BRO THE WHITE AND BLUE DENIM STRIPE WITH WHITE MESH! HOT! HOT!

Girl these hats are OVER!!!!!!

there played out

there last year

these hats were ugly when they were in but there OUT NOW..

Originally posted by linabina

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

in other words..........

kill urself :)

KILL MYSELF? YOU ARE A FCUKING POSER! WHAT GIRL POSTS MADONNA KISSING BRITNEY THAT'S WHY THOSE TO CHICS ARE SO RICH BECAUSE THEY HAVE DORKS LIKE YOU WORSHIPPING THEM! YOU ARE PATHETIC! I WILL NOT TOLERATE LIL' GIRLS TELLING ME OFF YOU WANNA TALK SHIT SAY IT TO MY FACE SO I CAN LAUGH AFTER I SLAP YOU AND YOU ARE SWALLOWING YOUR TEETH! :laugh:

KILL MYSELF? YOU ARE A FCUKING POSER! WHAT GIRL POSTS MADONNA KISSING BRITNEY THAT'S WHY THOSE TO CHICS ARE SO RICH BECAUSE THEY HAVE DORKS LIKE YOU WORSHIPPING THEM! YOU ARE PATHETIC! I WILL NOT TOLERATE LIL' GIRLS TELLING ME OFF YOU WANNA TALK SHIT SAY IT TO MY FACE SO I CAN LAUGH AFTER I SLAP YOU AND YOU ARE SWALLOWING YOUR TEETH! :laugh:

do yourself a favor if you wanna slap her that much. Go To groove Lounge in long branch on Sept 10th and Slap her. She is bartender there. I think you attempting to do anything to this sweet lady would be worth the price of admission....

we all know you won't

Originally posted by thehype

do yourself a favor if you wanna slap her that much. Go To groove Lounge in long branch on Sept 10th and Slap her. She is bartender there. I think you attempting to do anything to this sweet lady would be worth the price of admission....

we all know you won't

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD GO & CONFRONT HER AT A BAR? GIVE ME A BREAK....SHE WANTS TO RUN HER MOUTH OFF TO ME... BE BRAVE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE! INSTEAD OF TALKING SHIT OVER A COMPUTER!

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD GO & CONFRONT HER AT A BAR? GIVE ME A BREAK....SHE WANTS TO RUN HER MOUTH OFF TO ME... BE BRAVE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE! INSTEAD OF TALKING SHIT OVER A COMPUTER!

hopefully im not fortunate enough to actually see u in person :yuck:

but yea... kill urself :)

Von Dutch hats are quite possibly the most played out and annoying article of clothing one can buy.

My friend and I started wearing them 2 1/2 years ago when nobody knew what the fuck they were. Now you have everyone from 15 year old underage HighSchool cum sluts to, Bridge and Tunnel guido trash who try to pretend they are from the city by dressing like it (i.e casual style). To fat lowlife hippos like this HouseDiva who thinks they are "cute"

Bottom line is the grungy plain casual style is for certain people only. Now that the mainstream crowd of paracites sees models actors and such dress down like this makes them wanna too..

This is why Bridge and Tunnel filth should be deported to a special isle away from everyone else.

~~bitch! get off my forum!! plain and simple.........u and your ugly overpriced hats don't belong here and please for the millionth time GET A LIFE!!!! oh! and think twice before u pick on people because u might be th eone who ends with no teeth and a trucker hat:blank: