Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Canes Win!!!!!!!!!

biznation00

Originally posted by tigerclaw

No, There not in trouble, This happened before, Theres been many games last season where they made comebacks on the second half.

I disagree.....we looked like crap 4 a while there:( Eventhough the Canes are known for there 4th quarter comebacks....its still not an excuse...we should still be looking better than that and playing well the WHOLE game round.

Originally posted by tigerclaw

No, There not in trouble, This happened before, Theres been many games last season where they made comebacks on the second half.

THere will be no 20 + point come backs at FSU or VT. Not saying they will loose to those teams but they will have to be better.

It was a close call tonight, but not to worry just yet. Florida (UF) has a very good team and they played their hearts out tonight. The Canes just showed why they are one of the top teams in the country. Being a great team means overcomming adversity. It means you gotta do whatever it takes to win the game, even if you sucked the whole night. And tonight, the Canes did that.

Let's see how the rest of the year pans out. There are some things they need to address, and I'm sure they will this week during practice.

Now, it's time to celebrate this incredible victory....party!

My 2 pennies

WTF?! Last time I saw or I was keeping up with the score Miami was down 33-10 then had to do..........next thing ya know UM wins!! :eek::DIts a rival matchup vs the gators and the same against the pussies from florida state meanning that when these two teams go up against each other no ones knows the outcome no matter whos on top of the ranks,thats what makes these games so special.(Of course if Miami wins) ;)

Originally posted by thephoenix

my buddy called me at halftime, prematurely rubbing it in...needless to say, I called him after the game and made him eat his words.

SAME THING HERE... I WAS CALLING BACK THE GUY THAT WAS CALLING ME TO RUB IT IN , BUT HE WOULDNT ANSWER:laugh: :laugh: