Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gooooo Redsox !!!!!!

magellanmax

Originally posted by magellanmax

Here comes the bosox packing some muthafuckin heat :flame:

*sniff sniff*....... do i smell a sweep ?

Break out the friggin brooms suckas :D

428881_01_std.jpg

And for my fellow redsox fanz, we are gonna win this thing this year, dont give up just yet :cool:

bos_logo_primary.gif

Wow, I'm not even a Yankee fan but I bet you feel like a real dick now!

Originally posted by nomembername

Wow, I'm not even a Yankee fan but I bet you feel like a real dick now!

Feel like a dick ?? winning two games out of three :confused: How does that work in your world? The game was locked well into the 8th..I dont get it :confused:

But then again, well spoken like a closet yankee fan :laugh2:

Feel like a dick ?? winning two games out of three :confused: How does that work in your world? The game was locked well into the 8th..I dont get it :confused:

:nono:

You can beat the Yankees or any other team (for that matter), but you still don't win games when they count... THE PLAYOFFS!

Your little bitch Pedro will probably get a couple more blisters on his finger :jerkoff: ... Wakefield will get rocked yet again :swallow: and if you do make it, will be out in the first round. Take a look at the standings - your hard work against the Yankees went to shit b/c you are still over three games back... BAMBINO, BAMBINO :hang:

"Break out the friggin brooms suckas"

Bro, plain and simple you are a loser!

First of all...the reason why you should feel like a dick is because you actually had the nerve to start talking shit about sweeping the Yankees

What the hell are you thinking? Don't you get it no matter what the Red Sox do...in the end they will choke!

And trust me, I am the furthest thing from a closet Yankee fan...I actually happen to be a die hard Mets fan.

?82737.jpg

Originally posted by captainpec

Your little bitch Pedro will probably get a couple more blisters on his finger :jerkoff:

:laugh: :laugh:

Wait, maybe he'll come down with another sore throat this time!!!

Or even better...Maybe Manny will go out with some of the Yankees to have a few drinks instead of actually playing.

I feel bad for Red Sox fans!