Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..sooo...i saw....

misk

party monster..........we took a field trip...and i really liked it...seemed a little shaky the first few minutes.....but i loved it.......seth greene as james st james was fucking hysterical and could not have played it better.............

...also......it was the premiere of once upn a time in mexico or whatever.....so some of the celebs were out.....;)

Originally posted by misk

party monster..........we took a field trip...and i really liked it...seemed a little shaky the first few minutes.....but i loved it.......seth greene as james st james was fucking hysterical and could not have played it better.............

...also......it was the premiere of once upn a time in mexico or whatever.....so some of the celebs were out.....;)

It was a good movie... pretty funny as well.

Originally posted by phatman

...your reviews SUCK...lol..."great"..."i liked it"...man-o..stick to your stinkin day jobs...:tongue:

(can't wait to see this movie...)

lol I'm not really good with reviews cause I usually explain the whole movie... If you know the Limelight/club scene, drugs, gays, Peter Gatien, and rats then you should go see it... lol

..i got the book...

..JOSH!.,,the reason we couldn't find it is they RE-published under party monster ..i guess to capitalize on the movie blah blah...

...anyways...as u can see in the movie...james st james.....great fucking narrator ...very colorful....fnny.....and although a sad story...........great read...........many of the lines from the movie are right from the book...............

Originally posted by misk

de nada....;)

..and go!

I have definately been waiting for it to come out. Just wish it was not only showing in the city...

But I was planning on taking my girl shopping in the city on Saturday anyway so I guess we will have to take a break from the shopping sometime during the day and go see the movie and get back to the Island to watch the De La Hoya fight... :punch:

Gonna be a long day... :)