Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Giambi sucks

someclown

Jason Giambi was signed for so much money by the Yankees because he was so consistently good (probably one of the top 5 hitters in baseball).

This year he is hittlng .244. I go to China Club and see pictures of him and other "celebrities" (such as the guys from En Sync, etc.) plastered all over the walls. There was a clip of him partying in Chicago on "Wild On E". :mad:

Does anyone think all this partying and the "hardcore" New York nightlife is taking a toll on him and his performance? I think he needs to stop going out, hit the gym and the batting cages, and get serious about playing his best. :idea:

The only thing I can say is that the Yankees staff is fucking up with what they are doing with Giambi...

First of all. They pay the man so much money. And to me the deal looked sweet. He is consistant. Until the yankees start playing Nick Johnson all the time.

To me Giambi has to be in the game all the time. If you all noticed when Johnson was injured, Giambi's numbers were consistantly going up. And when Johnson returned and they went back to rotating DH. Giambi's numbers went down...

Like I said I am a Giambi fan. But to spend that money and hardly play the man in the position he was hired for... It was a waste... They were better off with Johnson money wise and they could have filled up other parts of the field with the money that they could have saved.

Or use Johnson as a trade for another position player that would have been more effective than alot of the other pieces of shit they aquired recently.

I mean Giambi has a shitty average this season. But look at his other numbers... 35 or more homers, 90+ RBIs give or take a few. I think if he were at 1st all season and did not rotate at first his numbers would be even better.

I don't know. Just my .02

Originally posted by elementx

The only thing I can say is that the Yankees staff is fucking up with what they are doing with Giambi...

First of all. They pay the man so much money. And to me the deal looked sweet. He is consistant. Until the yankees start playing Nick Johnson all the time.

To me Giambi has to be in the game all the time. If you all noticed when Johnson was injured, Giambi's numbers were consistantly going up. And when Johnson returned and they went back to rotating DH. Giambi's numbers went down...

Like I said I am a Giambi fan. But to spend that money and hardly play the man in the position he was hired for... It was a waste... They were better off with Johnson money wise and they could have filled up other parts of the field with the money that they could have saved.

Or use Johnson as a trade for another position player that would have been more effective than alot of the other pieces of shit they aquired recently.

I mean Giambi has a shitty average this season. But look at his other numbers... 35 or more homers, 90+ RBIs give or take a few. I think if he were at 1st all season and did not rotate at first his numbers would be even better.

Here's my .02..............YANKEES SUCK

Originally posted by elementx

Wow, I didn't think of all that. You make some really good points. I honestly just thought that he was too busy doing coke or drinking and that was affecting his play.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Here's my .02..............YANKEES SUCK

Well said by a Mets fan - who has last minute poor fielding (not to mention the Yankee/Bambino curse on the Red Sox)... not good hitting - to thank for a championship.

NEW YORK METS

"No other team can pride themselves with rebuilding a franchise for so many consecutive years since the late 80's with little to show..." Oh wait, you made it to the WS... but lost to none other than the Yanks.

:clap2:

Originally posted by captainpec

Well said by a Mets fan - who has last minute poor fielding (not to mention the Yankee/Bambino curse on the Red Sox)... not good hitting - to thank for a championship.

NEW YORK METS

"No other team can pride themselves with rebuilding a franchise for so many consecutive years since the late 80's with little to show..." Oh wait, you made it to the WS... but lost to none other than the Yanks.

:clap2:

Very well put :clap: :clap: :clap:

yo.....dumbleweed and dipshit

I aint a Mets fan so get your facts straight before you embarass yourself again cutting down the wrong team

Embarass myself by cutting down the wrong team... buddy I can give a rats ass if I have your "wrong team" or not. For all I know you have no life and follow absolutely no sports... after all you wouldn't refer to the best team in baseball for the past ten years... better yet, let's call them the best franchise as "sucking." Ignorance is bliss in your case.

If you would like to talk about embarassment, I would refer to your use of the English vocabulary... "dumbleweed and dipshit?" Does your mother still wipe your ass for you? I thought two year olds result to personal insults and those words... grow up buddy.

:jerkoff:

Embarass myself by cutting down the wrong team... buddy I can give a rats ass if I have your "wrong team" or not. For all I know you have no life and follow absolutely no sports... after all you wouldn't refer to the best team in baseball for the past ten years... better yet, let's call them the best franchise as "sucking." Ignorance is bliss in your case.

If you would like to talk about embarassment, I would refer to your use of the English vocabulary... "dumbleweed and dipshit?" Does your mother still wipe your ass for you? I thought two year olds result to personal insults and those words... grow up buddy.

:jerkoff:

you're a herb

end yourself

Wow - I actually remember using that word when I was in freshman year of high school (over ten years ago). You are really out doing yourself here. Gimme more! :laugh:

Depressing for you... name calling on the internet

:rolleyes:

depressing for you.......getting heated and using weak cutdowns

seems like somebody stole your lunch money one too many times and you never got over it

depressing for you.......getting heated and using weak cutdowns

seems like somebody stole your lunch money one too many times and you never got over it

By no means am I getting headed (I am actually sitting here laughing at you and how I am getting under your skin)... you should listen to what you type as I believe I quoted you stating "end yourself." My cutdowns aren't weak - they are simple notations of your juvenile behaviour. Obviously with your 6k+ posts you should have something a little better to do than to resort to name calling or maybe that's how your post count is so high.

Go scratch some records... it's over and you don't need any more abuse. Your material is weak.

By no means am I getting headed (I am actually sitting here laughing at you and how I am getting under your skin)... you should listen to what you type as I believe I quoted you stating "end yourself." My cutdowns aren't weak - they are simple notations of your juvenile behaviour. Obviously with your 6k+ posts you should have something a little better to do than to resort to name calling or maybe that's how your post count is so high.

Go scratch some records... it's over and you don't need any more abuse. Your material is weak.

thats really all you got?

pathetic

I'm through with this band camp geek