Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I saw all your pics and all your hats are stupid

notallthere666

Originally posted by notallthere666

i just got this hat from a store at the short hills mall. Like 100 but my fashion is up so much now. I am cutting edge people where all looking at me and stuff becuase they where so amazed how cutting edge i am

:laugh:

Originally posted by notallthere666

i just got this hat from a store at the short hills mall. Like 100 but my fashion is up so much now. I am cutting edge people where all looking at me and stuff becuase they where so amazed how cutting edge i am

sweet.

someone better let the acclaimed STYLIST housediva4real(Or whatever the name is) know about this new fad...

i dont think he was ever funny.. certain people i find very funny/entertaining, for example, phunk... this kid is just stupid. he doesnt write anything intelligent, which is besides the point, he talks shit on people spending time on here yet the last 4 people he has dated were from here. so he is the one who should stop acting like his "life" didnt originate on CP... :laugh2:

ok. no need to continue this thread, i wish his unoriginality would be put to rest. it is not my lack of a sense of humor but the thoughtlessness of his attempts which i find pathetic.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont think he was ever funny.. certain people i find very funny/entertaining, for example, phunk... this kid is just stupid. he doesnt write anything intelligent, which is besides the point, he talks shit on people spending time on here yet the last 4 people he has dated were from here. so he is the one who should stop acting like his "life" didnt originate on CP... :laugh2:

ok. no need to continue this thread, i wish his unoriginality would be put to rest. it is not my lack of a sense of humor but the thoughtlessness of his attempts which i find pathetic.

Yeah im a real dork , you have no idea how dorky i really am :laugh: