Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jacuzzi sex

bullseye

Originally posted by bbbooom

all them disease that develop there rock too :aright:

I guess the hot water is supposed to kill the germs. Anyone know the typical temperature of a jacuzzi? Not that I ever had sex in a strange jacuzzi. However, a jacuzzi is a great place for foreplay.

Originally posted by mala

I guess the hot water is supposed to kill the germs. Anyone know the typical temperature of a jacuzzi? Not that I ever had sex in a strange jacuzzi. However, a jacuzzi is a great place for foreplay.

Can't kill all the germ. There are some bacteria that flourish in the hot springs around active volcano's, where the water temperature is VERY high, scalding high.

Originally posted by bullseye

jacuzzi sex rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

not my first choice...

but then again i wouldn't turn it down...

if you're really goin at it the waves start kickin up...

like in the bathtub...

if its gotta be a watersport...

the shower is the spot...

or maybe a water wiggle...

or a slip & slide...

Better than jacuzzi sex...

I would sit out, with my legs in the water while getting head and my girfriend would get a nice "massage" from the jets...simply incredible

and for some reason i could quickly "recover" after head, than intercourse...so we'd take it back into the bedroom and go even longer

I highly suggest this for a lil romantic foreplay not to mention lasting longer when you take it back to the bedroom.

Originally posted by djss

Better than jacuzzi sex...

I would sit out, with my legs in the water while getting head and my girfriend would get a nice "massage" from the jets...simply incredible

and for some reason i could quickly "recover" after head, than intercourse...so we'd take it back into the bedroom and go even longer

I highly suggest this for a lil romantic foreplay not to mention lasting longer when you take it back to the bedroom.

hmmm.. head in a jakuzi as long as the girl don't go underwater while giving head, cause that's like 10,000 diseases instantaneously!