Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interesting conundrum I have

bigsteve8

Alright, Tuesday night I met 2 friends, got both their digits at the same time. Was a little more into one than the other, but both were good, so i called the first on Wednesday. Left voicemail, nothing back, so called second one Thursday . . . after short phone call, agreed to meet her at a club with some of her friends.

Went to the club, started flirting and such, etc etc. . . ended up making out in her car, then on the beach, then went back to her place, fooled around, no sex.

On the way to her, the first one called, and I knew to be safe to tell her where I was going, so i said I was going to meet up with the other girl. Soooo. . . should I try with the first girl? Is it possible for a guy to go out with 2 friends at same time? I'm a little lost, but enjoying it . . . :confused:

i dunno, you can try but i dont think either one is going to appreciate it, especially if youre sneaky about it. i personally wouldnt care if i were dating smeone who was dating someone else but not a friend of mine. if you want to play it safe, pick one and stick with her. you better pick the one you already messed around with too otherwise im sure some kind of drama will start with both of them, maybe they are just really cool & dont care but i doubt it. sounds like drama will occur.

Originally posted by bbbooom

yo thats great try to go out with both of them at the same time .. itll be a good challenge;)

I shall try and succeed or fail . . . will play by ear how conversation with first one (one i didnt fool around with) how that goes. . . this could be fun :)

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I shall try and succeed or fail . . . will play by ear how conversation with first one (one i didnt fool around with) how that goes. . . this could be fun :)

or you coul;d do it the "not fun" way and tell them about eachother cause they aint ya girlfriends or nuthin so you can see any1 u wanttttt

naaaaa listen ....

Seen this, done this.

Listen, if you get both their numbers on the first night and they both were interested in you and both KNEW that each other gave you their number and both understood you were interested in both of them ... then .... with everything out in the open and everyone understanding each other after the initial meeting ... then...

depending on the type of persons they are they will....

this ALWAY happens ...

EITHERRRR

a) the people will not care you go out with one on one night and another on another night so long as you give attention to the person you are with when you are out with them .. the focus and the attention (and never talking about the other one) is key.... and you'll have fun ....

or ....

B) one of the two will become intensely insecure about the other one always wanting you... and eventually it can blow up. Situation (B) is best avoided if (1) you pick up on the warning signals that one is insecure , (2) you hang with the one that is most normal, and (3) **** everyone leaves their cellphones at home and doesnt answer them (because when the third person not on the date starts calling everyone's cells -- that's when the problems errupt).

Enjoy!

LALate.com

i think it's crucial that they know about each other. i could go through all of the scenarios that lead me to that opinion, but i'd be here typing just a little too long :laugh2: ...

just know that, if you do anything behind anyone's back, it will not be well-received :tongue: .