Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dig-Dug

phatman

...so any of you have favorite old school arcade games?...

...i was the master of Galaga...i swear if i ever buy my own house, i'll try to buy one for the den...i also liked centipede and even dig-dug...to name a few...that was when games were a quarter and $5 could keep you busy for hours...

kung fu, shinobi, altered beast, final fight, STREET FIGHTER II, china warrior, alex kidd, bonk, sonic, mario, double dragon, out run, gyromite, arkanoid, track and field, dragon warrior, shit dont even get me started on atari... seaquest, cops and robbers, pacman, coleco vision donkey kong and smurfs... oh man... i used to be a video game nerd when i was lil kid..

Originally posted by smokesum

ill beat you all in Street Fighter II

i remember my first favorite arcade experience was PAPERBOY

also 720

i havent played since aoubt 96, but ill whip your ass any character... i used to spend about $50 in quarters every saturday to play all day at a deli by my house...

the gun is bullshit...but there is a handcuff trick

basically its a bug on early versions of the game...you had to do some combination with the joystick..i think it was a sonic boom with both punch n kick.....but after you got it to work...the opponent would be stuck to Guile....youd have to reset the machine to get out of it though...

and btw ill even beat you with zangief..lol

Originally posted by smokesum

the gun is bullshit...but there is a handcuff trick

basically its a bug on early versions of the game...you had to do some combination with the joystick..i think it was a sonic boom with both punch n kick.....but after you got it to work...the opponent would be stuck to Guile....youd have to reset the machine to get out of it though...

and btw ill even beat you with zangief..lol

lol... aiight...

u knew u were a true master if u could rip shit with Balrog or E.Honda ...those were the worst characters..Zangief was easier to use than those 2..

the cheesiest cats used Ryu/Ken and Chun Li...i remember u could beat Chun Li with Guile by just standing in one place and doing Jacknifes

remember when all of a sudden all the Street Fighter II machines were like freaked and Turbo was born..shit was so hot...

as for my video games..

i used to rock Commodore 64/128 games..like Bazooka Joe..Robocop...X Men...Double Dragon..Street Fighter 1...

then i stepped it up to an IBM Compatible 486...sim city..kings quest..space quest..police quest..leisure suit larry..Ultima series..

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u knew u were a true master if u could rip shit with Balrog or E.Honda ...those were the worst characters..Zangief was easier to use than those 2..

the cheesiest cats used Ryu/Ken and Chun Li...i remember u could beat Chun Li with Guile by just standing in one place and doing Jacknifes

remember when all of a sudden all the Street Fighter II machines were like freaked and Turbo was born..shit was so hot...

as for my video games..

i used to rock Commodore 64/128 games..like Bazooka Joe..Robocop...X Men...Double Dragon..Street Fighter 1...

then i stepped it up to an IBM Compatible 486...sim city..kings quest..space quest..police quest..leisure suit larry..Ultima series..

SIERRA ON LINE :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

as for my video games..

i could beat anyone with any character in SF II...but E Honda was my main character...:D