Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new stryke dj mix for download [digital classics v.1]

stryke303

hey all,

in the spirit of trying to keep my website "fresh" and "interactive" for you "kids" i've just uploaded a mix that i did for the grooveman/x4radio show in argentina, which airs this friday. it's basically a digital mix of some of my favourite classics from the past. i hope to continue doing them and posting them as my schedule allows. hope you all enjoy. it's available at:

www.signalcommunications.net

in the downloads section (there's also a tracklisting). the charts section is also updated weekly (phew).

enjoy,

greg

Guest saleen351

hmmmmmmmmm, did someone say classics????????????

downloading now... tracklisting looks good, but damm you miami fockers love french kiss too much....

Originally posted by saleen351

hmmmmmmmmm, did someone say classics????????????

downloading now... tracklisting looks good, but damm you miami fockers love french kiss too much....

these may not be classics to you saleen...but they are classics from my djing history.

oh, and as far as french kiss goes...

i love french kissing...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stryke303

these may not be classics to you saleen...but they are classics from my djing history.

oh, and as far as french kiss goes...

i love french kissing...

i'm not big on techno classics, i don't know any track names, but i reconize some, but when i hear it, i'll know more of them...

Originally posted by stryke303

hey all,

in the spirit of trying to keep my website "fresh" and "interactive" for you "kids" i've just uploaded a mix that i did for the grooveman/x4radio show in argentina, which airs this friday. it's basically a digital mix of some of my favourite classics from the past. i hope to continue doing them and posting them as my schedule allows. hope you all enjoy. it's available at:

www.signalcommunications.net

in the downloads section (there's also a tracklisting). the charts section is also updated weekly (phew).

enjoy,

greg

rock on, Beavis :rock:

Guest saleen351

dead or alive you spin me right round epic <<< wish oscar would grow a set and drop shit like that....

tracks like that and high energy get me fired up....

good mix, doesn't flow right, but none the less gives me the old early 90's feeling....

i have a lot of cds with lots of these tracks on them, just don't know their names....

i still like guidos mix of high energy...

stryke you wanna hear some old school shit, check this out:

http://www.walrus.com/~suave/larrylevan.ram

Larry Levan.... now thats old school;)

not exactly my cup of tea...

though the first track is dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

stryke u r the funk my brotha. the 3 times that i have heard you live you have blown me away. so much energy and flawless mixing. not to mention that u make the music as you go. i have seen you make a track right in front of my face as u mix. i wish u the best of luck my man. i hope 2 hear u mix soon.

abe