Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evan

The BEST plastic surgeon

That's why they are call "Fuck Dolls". They had a whole special on HBO Real Sex a while back. If you send a pic of a ex girlfriend, dead wife, sister, etc... They can make a naked doll with the face, hair and body of your choosing. It's some nasty shit.

Originally posted by Evan

That's why they are call "Fuck Dolls". They had a whole special on HBO Real Sex a while back. If you send a pic of a ex girlfriend, dead wife, sister, etc... They can make a naked doll with the face, hair and body of your choosing. It's some nasty shit.

i saw that same one

fuckin nasty fucks!!!

Originally posted by Evan

Evan,

I happened to catch that on HBO. I saw when they had 3 pretty hot girls "test" out mr real doll. In the one scene, the girl was riding the shit out of him & it looked pretty hot, i must admit.

They also showed the litlte attachment to simulate CUMMING.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

As always,

Thanks

Tommy :D

Originally posted by somebitch

evan, did you research this because you broke your doll?

thx, kara

Well, u know I need practice till i get to go on you. Problem is I fuck to hard and I fuck to long and I ripped a hole in it's ass. :D

No..I got no doll. I was sent a link to it and thought I'd share it with you fine folks.

Ciao,

Your momma