Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the guys...

murrrr

Most def have to match... if you wanna be suuuuper sexxxxy.... If you wanna be like all the other ho'z on the street, then go ahead, have french manicure fingers and pink chipped toenails, but guys notice this stuff.... and it could mean going home and getting laid, or going home w/ your french maincured fingers..

hmmmm.....my first thought was they should match....but if i saw it in person, i probably wouldnt care...but nice nails are not a turn on, but bad nails are a turn off (all chipped and shit)....its all going into fall, so nobody is going to see your feet, unless your in bed, then the guy is probably happy enough!

if you think about it, you can have one and not the other. for example you can have a nice pedicure but not have your nails done. same with lingerie. you can have bottom but not a top (im sure guys dont care in that situation). but with lingerie it doesnt have to match but it does have to atleast compliment. but if anything atleast take care of your nails. nobody likes to see mogwais crawling under a girls nails for shelter.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

your nails should NEVER match your makeup or compliment it. it's just tacky.

well, if you coordinate it so it purposely does match, yes that's a little tacky... but if you happen wear red lips when your nails are also, i don't see a thing wrong with it...

Originally posted by mssabina

well, if you coordinate it so it purposely does match, yes that's a little tacky... but if you happen wear red lips when your nails are also, i don't see a thing wrong with it...

unintential or intentially, what's the difference? The next person is not going to know that unless you explain yourself.

• 3 weeks later...