Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions Presents Ali Ajami / Sat Sept 27 @ Luna

vipnerd

This Saturday we start our residency at Luna … 701 Washington Ave. … as we welcome …

Ali Ajami

Avalon/Axis/Dubcoast Music/Sporadic Groove

Along Residents …

Dave Preston

Institution Recordings/Forwardthinkingmusic/Proton Radio

Cianci & Avila

Blend Productions

webalijamir.jpg

Ali Ajami is no stranger when it comes to US club residencies … Ali has been a resident at Chrome at Axis ... in Boston ... since December 1999 … and holds a residency along John Debo ... at Avalon in the same city ... the latter considered one of the strongest residencies in the country …

To describe him better … who better than Ali himself … :)

About his residencies:

"The crowds at Axis are more musically knowledgeable and there is a certain sound and vibe at Chrome and I stick with it. At Avalon the people just love grooving and they want something that catches their ears. When I buy records, I look for something that's original. I always keep the dancefloor in mind and I think about what kind of effect a track with have on the crowd. As long as my personal taste isn't compromised, I really try to play for the room,â€

About what to expect:

"There's that feeling I get before I start to play is hard to describe, but it’s the reason I love to play. People talk about the power and the glamour, but I love the concept that you can use songs to create movement. When I am playing, I want people to be excited because I am playing something fresh and different. I want them to say, I can't wait until next week,"

Opening for him is Dave Preston … his first ever gig at P:M Sessions … we are as proud as excited about Dave’s residency with us … undoubtedly Dave is one of those DJs that can bring absolute quality to any nite …

Both as a DJ and producer … Dave has been involved in developing the scene in Gainsville for the past years … furtheremore … his productions are being played by some of the leaders in the industry …

Closing the nite are Cianci and Avila … last Saturday they started their residency with us … closing for Vich & Berger … they have been responsible for establishing Strictly House and Bedtime Sessions …

Reinforced sound and some proper visuals to further spice up the nite ... ;)

For guestlist ‘til 12:30 please e-mail us at: marco@pmsessions.com

blendproductions@hotmail.com

2 x 1 drinks ‘til 12:30

Vip Tables:

Absolut, Bacardi & Kettel $100

JW Black & Grey Goose $125

Special thanks to Proton Redio www.protonradio.com ... Modernism ... Dubcoast Music ... and Grooveman www.groovemanmusic.com ...

Enjoy! … :D:shades2:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going to be an awesome night. ali really is one of those exceptional dj's with the innate ability to perfectly feel out the crowd throughout his entire set - from the first record to the last. cianci and avila did a great job last week closing it out for vich and berger, so this one should go late!! i have some really dope new chilled stuff for early on, so hope to see some of your there from the start!!

dave

:) :) :)

Originally posted by raincrysobe

Congrats, Carla & Marco!

i'll be bringing by some of my friends from out of town to support in full force.

good people.....good music.....it doesn't get any better.

Go the e-mail Rachel ... all sorted out ... :D

See you guys Saturday ... :shades2:

Originally posted by digital7

good stuff. Ali Ajami doesnt fvck around. his Kiss FM mix of a few months back was nothing short of spectacular.. I'll be there

hey digital...is an honor having you in our party..drinks on me!.........................damn......im login as my wife...well is me,blendprod!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vipnerd

Tomorrow don't miss Dave's Show on Proton Radio ... a nice anticipation for Saturday ... :D

Dave Preston presents Rhythmaculture .. every 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 10:00 AM EST

http://www.protonradio.com/show.php?showid=31

Enjoy ... :shades2:

P:M Sessions on Proton Radio...what else? Unite and conquer, one clubber at a time! ;)

I'll make sure to check it out, thanks!

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

P:M Sessions & Blend Productions Fixture

woooo! I first met Ali Ajami at Ultra a few years ago, checked out his promo, and had my eye on his stuff ever since... he's got some quality KISS FM mixes out there too... certainly worthy of a few listens (looks like a few of you have too...)

i'll be out representing Proton Radio, and doing the recording duties... looking forward to seeing everyone, and some wicked music in a nice intimate sobe venue.....

:D

geoff <at> protonradio . com

Originally posted by bigtallgeoff

woooo! I first met Ali Ajami at Ultra a few years ago, checked out his promo, and had my eye on his stuff ever since... he's got some quality KISS FM mixes out there too... certainly worthy of a few listens (looks like a few of you have too...)

i'll be out representing Proton Radio, and doing the recording duties... looking forward to seeing everyone, and some wicked music in a nice intimate sobe venue.....

April 4th's is ... a-ma-zing ... :cool:

The fun is about to begin ... :D:shades2:

Originally posted by bigtallgeoff

hey geoff...im keeping my word on what i told you last friday:D