Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Undies

innocentbadgrl

Hmm..I been thinking do all you guys out there notice a girl's underwear?

I mean, you will probably not find it hot if you see your girl wearing boxers etc, but other than that does it really make a different what we wear?

Will it make a difference between your average nice black bra and a very nice gstring/thong? Would you notice if a girl was wearing matching underwear?

And what if your girl was wearing full-on stockings, suspenders, garter,etc... what would you think?

Just curious and bored :)

wow, so much to cover

with my gf, she adapted to what i like to see on her. she never used to wear thongs, but now she does. but i still find a nice pair of lace panties with a lil bow on the front as sexy as a thong. matching colors dont matter, though she looks great in white. her fav color is pink, so most of her undies are pink. she has a great looking matching set of grey satin underwear and bra. i love garters, stockings etc. i dont particularly for boxers on girls. i think thats it.

Originally posted by bullseye

wow, so much to cover

with my gf, she adapted to what i like to see on her. she never used to wear thongs, but now she does. but i still find a nice pair of lace panties with a lil bow on the front as sexy as a thong. matching colors dont matter, though she looks great in white. her fav color is pink, so most of her undies are pink. she has a great looking matching set of grey satin underwear and bra. i love garters, stockings etc. i dont particularly for boxers on girls. i think thats it.

yes, i agree with a lot here

i like leopard print undies. silky ones feel great.

:aright:

Originally posted by podes881

the best is when the girl is wearing jeans and she pulls she jeans down and there are no undies......HOT........if the girl is going to wear underwear it better be a thong

My favorite pair of jeans are 'ultra ultra lowrise' or brazilian ones, and I just got sick of trying to find thongs that wouldn't rise up too bad, because you don't want that showing at work you know, so I just stopped wearing them with those jeans, so much better ;) but do any other guys find that a turn on?

Originally posted by glittergal

My favorite pair of jeans are 'ultra ultra lowrise' or brazilian ones, and I just got sick of trying to find thongs that wouldn't rise up too bad, because you don't want that showing at work you know, so I just stopped wearing them with those jeans, so much better ;) but do any other guys find that a turn on?

Same here.

Fuck undies.

Unless it's that time of the month....that is the exception. And still then a tampon and a thong should do the trick.

Sorry guys, gotta tell it like it is.