Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cant go clubbing no more..my life has been threatened..

ghhhhhost

seriously why are you even scared man, that is nothing. its the interenet and the best he can say is he is gonna punch you in the face. nothing will happen, trust me.

if he really wanted to bust your ass he wouldn't have told you. he would just come up to you and do it. but now you being all scared posting about it he is getting his way.

don't worry about it

Originally posted by magilicuti

did you see that fucking last ppv man? i hate goldberg

im in a conflict of interest.... i loved hhh, but started liking goldberg, but Orton is my new favorite. I need to start juicing, i need to have muscle like him

Originally posted by magilicuti

seriously why are you even scared man, that is nothing. its the interenet and the best he can say is he is gonna punch you in the face. nothing will happen, trust me.

if he really wanted to bust your ass he wouldn't have told you. he would just come up to you and do it. but now you being all scared posting about it he is getting his way.

don't worry about it

i guess i should emphasized the sarcasm in the thread title..this kid is a joke...and its exactly what u said...he wouldnt have forewarned me of my ass whoooping..he just woulda done it...

i hate internet thugs

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i guess i should emphasized the sarcasm in the thread title..this kid is a joke...and its exactly what u said...he wouldnt have forewarned me of my ass whoooping..he just woulda done it...

i hate internet thugs

not to blow up your shit but i saw your thread on the ny board asking for dave or any cp admin help. i don't know many, carry on