Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls... ever poked around for wedding dresses?

vixenfoxxy

Ever get the urge to look around at 'em, even if you're totally unattached, just to see what you might pick if the occasion should arise? I picked up the bride magazine at the doctor's office recently and they had some beautiful italian gowns in there. Anyone have favorites picked out, or a pic of their own wedding dress?

I just got engaged a few weeks ago, so I am definitely enjoying bridal magazines and websites, but I'm not getting married until next October, so I won't step foot into a boutique for another 6-8 months, but I've gotten a lot of good ideas about what I want (plus style numbers too!) I've even found a lot of bridesmaids dresses that I like and that's fun too.

I looked at some for the first time ever sometime this past year. My Mom just got married, and when she was looking for a dress and bridesmaid dresses, I learned of a good website. So I looked around a bit... but that's the first time ever in my 28 years, and it was only after my bf and I had already discussed marriage, lol.

I have ideas of the type of dress I want, but no designers or anything like that, lol... I think I can wait until we figure out what type of wedding it will be... not to mention, until we're actually engaged, lmao. I know some people who have the perfect dress picked out, the date, even... yet no fiance, not even a boyfriend... frankly, it scares me, lol.

Originally posted by kitty19

nopes. dont look at it. but i dont plan on owning it, i think it's a waste of money.

I agree- I mean, if you have the money, go for it. But I don't believe in overextending yourself by spending a fortune that neither of you has on the wedding, and starting your life together on the wrong foot- totally in debt.

My bf and I have beentogether for 4 yeas. We had talked about getting so I picked fe magazines and even though the dreses are beautiful I neer see anything I would relly like. I don' want that traditional thick and heavy material. I have sometime to find something, case we decided to pus off theweddin and buy a house 1st, then ifwe catch up with the money stuation we can have a wedding. Peole go over board on their weddinds an the the are so strapped they have no money for a place to live.